FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Ryland is making some moves.... View next topic
View previous topic

sellzman
Dud?

Ryland is making some moves....
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DO NOT know that this is the same company that is to announce changes but I can tell you that the Dallas division of Ryland is shutting down, selling, closing ...many of its "non-profitable" communities and doubling up those salespeople in communities that were one-man communities previously. The funny thing is, that one of those communities that I would have thought is profitable, is on that they are shutting down???
Well, I'm sure that the reason they are not profitable is because the salespeople weren't doing their ...what did someone ...not doing any follow ...HA...yea thats the reason!
FramingGuy
Dud?

Ryland Making Some Smart Moves
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Ryland Dallas is making some moves. Some good moves actually. Ryland is known for its land positioning, and and if they can sell off some lots in areas where they can profit from it why not, in order to have capital available as the market improves and keep good sales counselors placing them in areas with a partner where there are plenty of lots and homes to sell, rather than keeping someone in an area where it is not profitable for the builder or the sales counselor. BTW at mid-year Ryland is over half way toward their annual sales plan. Not too shabby in a " down" market. Laughing

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic