FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Needing New Jobs In RE Business View next topic
View previous topic

JimODonnell
Dud?

Needing New Jobs In RE Business
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have read many members who are former workers in the real estate business and am sorry that you have lost your jobs. The mortgage and banking business will not be able to help you as they are still cutting back and probably will for quite a while.

But I do have a suggestion, which only applies in states where title searches can be conducted by non-attornies. For a short time in the 1960's in PA I worked for a Title Insurance Company which hired those willing to learn the physical ascpects and some of the legal requirements of doing title searches on homes to be transferred to a new owner.

There should be tons of this happening in all areas of the country not only from refinanancing but actual sales, foreclosures, etc. Most of the title clerks that I worker with later went on to some other area of the real estate business. This will use any experience that you have and can be a place to "park" yourself until the business improves once again.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic