FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Rally The Troops View next topic
View previous topic

ProudAE
Flash in the pan

Rally The Troops
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are an ex account executive or mortgage lender/broker, please read?

Are you searching all over the net to keep up to date on what's going on in the lending world? I'm forming a mortgage professional alliance in Sacramento that is designed to keep us informed of whats going on in the market place. There will be a meeting held January 19th in the area. Everyone who has been in the lending industry is invited. We will be discussing the current market conditions, current lender conditions, and the forecast for 2008. This will be an interactive forum and your participating is greatly appreciated.

If you are interested in attending or speaking please send me an email with your interest and I will email you back with more detailed information and location. Please respond no later then the 9th so I can reserve space.

Look forward to seeing you there and please feel free to bring your business cards.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic