FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Have you made over 70K YTD working internet leads? View next topic
View previous topic

amerisave
Dud?

Have you made over 70K YTD working internet leads?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If so, we want to talk to you!!

Amerisave is one of the nation's leading and fastest-growing retail mortgage companies, serving customers in 49 states and DC. Amerisave currently employs over 1,000 mortgage professionals and has funded over $6 billion. Amerisave is a direct lender selling loans directly to Wall Street, which means you have access to the best possible rates and pricing. We do all types of loans; prime, government and subprime; more products, means more sales. Amerisave has a solid reputation and is one of only 4 certified Upfront Mortgage Lenders. To learn more visit Amerisave.com, check out the About Us and the In The News section. Also, take a minute to get an instant online quote and take a look at our guarantees.

We have incredible technology for the delivery and management of leads, which is integrated with our state of the art loan pricing system. In seconds you can find the best rate and program from many investors for the customer’s specific needs without having to look through investor guidelines and product books. Pull credit, take the app, quote the best program and close the deal in minutes.

We purchase over 30,000 internet leads a month from most of the major suppliers, including Lending Tree and LowerMyBills. We get the best quality leads at the best price.

You may be working from home, but you will not be alone. You will be assigned to an in-house support team which will include a support manager, processors, underwriters and closers. We have over 40 in-house processors and you will get decisions from underwriting in less than 4 hours typically. Close your loans in as little as 7 days.

Amerisave keeps making the news! Amerisave was featured on CNBC recently as having the lowest Jumbo Rates! http://www.cnbc.com/id/20248005

We are Now Hiring for the following three sales groups:

Outside Sales Group – Make in-person sales calls & build referrals. Receive local internet leads.

Outbound Call Center Group – Make outbound phone calls to internet leads nationwide.

Inbound Call Center Group – Receive inbound calls from customers nationwide.

In all positions you can recruit and build a team of loan officers to enhance your compensation.

Outbound Call Center Group

1. Outbound phone sales to internet leads.
2. We provide you with $500 per week to purchase leads.
3. Money spent purchasing leads is deducted from future commissions.
4. 40 hours work week with set schedule.
5. Must have extensive experience working internet leads.
6. Must have W2’s & paychecks stubs showing at least $70K earnings.
7. Same compensation plan as outside sales.
8. 3 closed loans per month expected.

Inbound Call Center Group

1. Inbound calls from call center.
2. 40 hours work week with set schedule.
3. Must have extensive experience working internet leads.
4. Must have W2’s & paychecks stubs showing at least $70K earnings.
5. 10 closed loans per month expected.
6. 33% commission $20K revenue and up.
7. Calls provided free of charge.
8. Full commission on referrals.
9. Overrides limited to 1st generation upline manager, at 5%.

Through a revolutionary system the Amerisave Business Partner Program (ABPP) provides an amazing opportunity to mortgage originators nationwide. ABPP gives mortgage professionals the opportunity to increase their income dramatically. With commission splits up to 80%, unlimited access to internet leads, and the ability to recruit your own sales team with overrides up to 30%, there are no limits to your income possibilities.

Here’s how it works:

First, you can personally produce. For every funded loan we will pay you up to 80%, one of the most lucrative compensation splits in the industry. Even closing as little as four loans a month can pay you between $8,000 and $9,000. That’s a six figure income in itself.

Second, you can recruit and manage others who will produce for you. For every loan that your employees close you can make as much as 30%. If you brought five people into the business that only close two loans a month each you could make $8,060 a month. Most Sales Managers in the mortgage industry don’t make that much from twice as many people.

Third, you can do both. You can personally produce and recruit others who will produce for you. This option offers you the greatest income potential. In the conservative scenarios above this combination approach would amount to more than $200,000 a year. Now just imagine if you could close more than four loans a month or recruit more than five people. The income potential is basically unlimited.

Amerisave Business Partner Program Benefits
More Money – Dramatically increase your income
More Freedom – Work from home, Be Your Own Boss.
More Flexibility – Work on what’s in your best interest.
More Control – You control your career, not your boss.
More Stability – Diversify your income, less risk

National Sales Director
Amerisave Mortgage Corp.
Toll Free: 1.866.662.APPLY Ext. 703
kzotter@amerisave.com
www.amerisavecareers.com
Amerisave in the News!!
http://www.cnbc.com/id/20248005
http://www.amerisave.com/resou.....cle-1a.pdf
*Now Hiring Regional and Area Sales!! Ask me about our lead matching programs!*
idofha
Flash in the pan

Re: Have you made over 70K YTD working internet leads?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not One person replied to this post!... Sad

Schumpeter Reincarnate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

did you contact these guys? I don't what there is to respond to unless someone has experience with them to share with the rest

Voltaire
idofha
Flash in the pan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

buyerbeware wrote:
did you contact these guys? I don't what there is to respond to unless someone has experience with them to share with the rest

h**l no, so i can work 14 hours a day, and not be able to close one loan a month, because there is zero equity and we can't do it stated!

Schumpeter Reincarnate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you know something about them that would help us decide if Amerisave makes sense as an alternate means of income? I'm just asking because I know nothing about them

Voltaire
idofha
Flash in the pan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

buyerbeware wrote:
Do you know something about them that would help us decide if Amerisave makes sense as an alternate means of income? I'm just asking because I know nothing about them

Ok, all I am saying is that after 16 years I am trying to exit the mortgage business, and NO, I don't know anythig about them. so if I am trying to get out. why would I call them.
That is all

Schumpeter Reincarnate

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya know, we hear a lot about the discrimination we are all experiencing from those outside the business. Truth is, we secretly understand the reasons for the disrimination. We're in the business so we know many of the people in the business and we know some of them to be worthy of the discrimination.

It's no surprise, then, that no one has responded; we don't trust these guys because they are in the mortgage business. We're starting to turn on each other.

Obviously, you have no need for them and I truly wish you the best at escaping this prison and good luck to you. I, for one, am pulling for you. Keep us posted.

Voltaire
idofha
Flash in the pan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

buyerbeware wrote:
Ya know, we hear a lot about the discrimination we are all experiencing from those outside the business. Truth is, we secretly understand the reasons for the disrimination. We're in the business so we know many of the people in the business and we know some of them to be worthy of the discrimination.

It's no surprise, then, that no one has responded; we don't trust these guys because they are in the mortgage business. We're starting to turn on each other.

Obviously, you have no need for them and I truly wish you the best at escaping this prison and good luck to you. I, for one, am pulling for you. Keep us posted.

Thanks I have had 3 interviews and 2 pending job offers. One is selling IT 60K base and possible 150K 1st year. The other industrial sales 35K base and potential 80K first year. Waiting on both and I will probably take the IT selling solutions.

Schumpeter Reincarnate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ya know buyer.. you just made an amazing point. How many times have we said "I'd never work for so and so.." when... we know them or, people who have worked for them, and their repuation preceedes them... well.. umm yeah.. I guess to an extent, we got it comin' huh?
amerisave
Dud?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send me your fax number and I can send my December pipeline with over 16 loans grossing over 70K in one month!! This is real!!

National Sales Director
Amerisave Mortgage Corp.
Toll Free: 1.866.662.APPLY Ext. 703
kzotter@amerisave.com
www.amerisavecareers.com
Amerisave in the News!!
http://www.cnbc.com/id/20248005
http://www.amerisave.com/resou.....cle-1a.pdf
*Now Hiring Regional and Area Sales!! Ask me about our lead matching programs!*

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic