FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Increase your pipeline & supplement your income!!! View next topic
View previous topic

chrysology
Dud?

Increase your pipeline & supplement your income!!!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has your income dropped TOO LOW TO SURVIVE in the Mortgage Business?
What if I told you there was a way to use the skills you learned in the mortgage business to subsidize or even replace your income until the Down Cycle ends? Part or Full Time. Work from home or anywhere.

Most mortgage originators & real estate professionals would jump out of the business right now if they could KEEP THE SAME LEVEL OF INCOME and lifestyle they've grown accustomed to. Sound like you?
Here's the Opportunity:
We are a legitimate loss mitigation company seeking motivated people to locate and contact people losing their homes to potential foreclosure. You will gather information & documentation and forward it to our offices for the negotiation process with their existing mortgage lender. All customers will pay for our services at submission of their package and as soon as we receive their package and payment your commission check gets put in the mail the same day! PAID THE SAME DAY. No waiting for an underwriter to screw it up, an appraisal to come in low or something to pop up on title that kills your deal. You build and keep a pipeline, educate customers and help them make their program decision.
With the massive numbers of foreclosures now why not capitalize on the market while HELPING people KEEP their homes. Call me on how to get started and we'll have a no-nonsense conversation about our business, exactly what we do and how we make the money we make.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT BUY HOUSES NOR DO WE WANT TO - BUT WE DO WANT PEOPLE TO KEEP THEIR HOMES USING OUR SERVICES.
Remember these customers will need a refinance in the 12 to 24 month future after they financially recover from their hardship and YOU will be the loan officer that helped them save their home so you would be a prime candidate for their refinance loan as well and when they call us we send them back to YOU!!Anyone that works with us will be an independent contractor and will get paid 1099 DIRECTLY NOT TO YOUR BROKER and will not be employed with our company therefore it should not conflict with loan officers keeping their current positions.
Call me at (928) 225-2469. I am very busy so if you have to leave me a message I will return all calls personally as soon as I can. Or email me at chrysology@yahoo.com

Alfred
Chrysology Capital Group LLC.
National Loss Mitigation Services

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic