FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Send a Card to the TROOPS for FREE! View next topic
View previous topic

1 More Thing
Wrecking crew

Re: Send a Card to the TROOPS for FREE!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget to send a card. The kids have done a great job on the artwork!

Quote:
Here is the link again before this gets too far off topic:

http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html

iluvmtgs
Dud?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who made this a sticky? Love it! Thank you!

I sent probably 10 cards or so last night with the help of my kids. They helped me write the Thank You's.

We actually do this several times a year. Whether you support this war or not, you should support our servicemen and women over there.
iluvmtgs
Dud?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rmedecke wrote:
I'm all about supporting our troops. Still trying to find it, but our local news ran a spot about free postage for packages going over... will keep looking.

The post office offers a "free" packing materials kit, but you have to pay for the postage. You can call (800) 610-8734 and request Care Kit 4 for your "free" packing materials kit. Then go to the following website and it will tell you what items are most needed right now by our military serving in Iraq.

http://troopcarepackage.blogsp.....roops.html
howardbeale
Dud?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

salemprestaos- you are a war monger, and a fool. why don't you enlist?

tryin2survive- sorry you trusted our government when they told you to kill

UghMortgageBiz- the millitary in Iraq is protecting us how?

iluvmtgs- are you really that stupid that you think Iraqis attacked us? Get your head out of your ass, please!

1 more thing- I appreciate your lengthy response, but most of the jobs you mentioned(cooking, cleaning, mail sorting, even security) have been outsourced to PRIVATE companies such as Blackwater. Gee, didn't they just get in trouble for KILLING innocent Iraqis?

Come on you guys, think for yourselves. The MSM has apparently turned YOU into the same sheeple you complain about. I grieve for America.
WillRepForFood
Nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howard... I DO believe that you are retarded.

Online source for Mortgage Broker News and Information - http://www.informedbroker.com -- but, you already knew that...

Wood 'n' Paper - Portraits in wood and paper, cut by hand
http://www.woodnpaperonline.com
buyerbeware
Schumpeter Reincarnate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

howardbeale wrote:

iluvmtgs- are you really that stupid that you think Iraqis attacked us? Get your head out of your ass, please!

1 more thing- I appreciate your lengthy response, but most of the jobs you mentioned(cooking, cleaning, mail sorting, even security) have been outsourced to PRIVATE companies such as Blackwater. Gee, didn't they just get in trouble for KILLING innocent Iraqis?

Come on you guys, think for yourselves. The MSM has apparently turned YOU into the same sheeple you complain about. I grieve for America.

Howard,

If you pay taxes then you support the war and are, thus, a hypocrite. If you really don't support the war, send a blank check to the IRS with a note (maybe you could copy your initial post?).

Coming on here and flaming people for sending a free e-card is silly and chickenshit. You offer no real protest to the war. Brow beating people in cyber-space is easy and lazy. Remember the guy who stood in front of a tank in Tianenmen Square? That's a protester, a real champion of what he (and only he) believed. You? Sorry. Until you can provide some real evidence of protest, please stop exposing us to your hollow tirades.

Merry Christmas Ebeneezer.

P.S. here's that link again should you change your mind:

www.letssaythanks.com

Voltaire
1 More Thing
Wrecking crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scrooge:

I noticed you spoke about the outsourced positions, but did not speak about - these so called "killers", are the same people that we will call when all h**l breaks out on the home front.

The first natural disaster that happens - who get's to come out and save your little scrawny behind?

When your house is flipped over and your under cinder blocks, wood and nails, who are the people that get to try to find what's left of you --- so your family can bury you properly?

THIS IS a POST about the sending cards to say Thank You , we Support you. I am not here to debate whether or not we should be there or not.

It's obvious that they just can't get on the next United Airlines flight leaving Baghdahd. Turn in their uniforms and turn off the X-BOX.
It doesn't work like that.

So when all of these young men and women come home - if you or your family need digging out, or rescued because the water is up to the roofline - after a major flood. --- TELL THEM- you didn't support them during the war!

See how far that gets ya
1 More Thing
Wrecking crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

www.letssaythanks.com

It's Free ---- the art work is phenomenal and done by kids around the country!

Send 10 cards today......
tryin2survive
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

howardbeale wrote:

Yeah, I killed THOUSANDS, it was all me. That's all the government/military in general wants is for us to kill all. Are you a friggin idiot? And by using the word sheeple, you showed us just how much of an idiot you REALLY are. Go spew your garbage on another website Osama.
catherine
Chocolate

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is a brilliant war, 6 years in Iraq and 6 years no bombing on our soil............NO COINCIDENCE.........you fight terrorist murderers with strength, not the slick impeached willie look the other way plan.

We ignored them with blackhawk down and they came after us, we ignored blowing the USS Cole out of the water and they got stronger and did 9/11.

On 9/12 we were all chicken littles begging someone to protect us and the military had boots on the ground in 3 days, and that was with Mr. Impeachment's military, how scary, liberals like Clinton and Carter save lots of money by not investing in the military, then Reagan and Bush have to spend the bucks.

I enlisted in Vietnam and 58,000 of my brothers were drafted by democrats to die for nothing.

TODAY THERE IS NO DRAFT, these fine men and women VOLUNTEER to go protect your butts, thank them once in awhile if war is too mean and nasty for you or your family to partake in.

Hate or love Bush, HE DID NOT FORCE YOUR SONS TO GO TO BATTLE. I hate any veteran dying, but 3800 instead of 58,000 is a win and I love that every stinking terrorist races to Iraq to meet the mightiest military on the planet, guys that is brilliant.

Slick loved them blowing our people up at work, then he could cry and make a great speech. Remember the same people did the trade center in 94 on slick's watch and then they had 8 years to regroup and get stronger and the same scum came back to the same place and blew it up after Bush had been there 9 months, WHY WAS THAT BUSH'S FAULT, ole slick would have pointed every finger in the book at his predeceaser if the identical thing happened.

Clinton had the luck to be sandwiched between two class acts, he blames everyone but himself for anything. If Bush had been president when they blew up and killed my fellow sailors on the USS Cole THE WAR WOULD HAVE STARTED THAT DAY AND 9/11 WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED.

Love or hate him BUT NO BOMBINGS ON OUR SOIL IN 6 YEARS IS HIS FAULT. Mean works with terrorists that want to murder your entire family cause they don't believe in Allah, WE ARE HELPING THE GOOD ARABS KILL THE BAD ARABS. History will get the story right.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic