FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Prospect Mortgage recruiters and regionals boldly lie View next topic
View previous topic

helterskelter
Dud?

Prospect Mortgage recruiters and regionals boldly lie
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick note that I have confirmed that Prospect Mortgage recruiters and regional VPs, in particular John Palmiotto, boldly lie to prospective LOs and branch managers to get them to move to PM. I wasn't sure about it until one of their confidantes left their company and confirmed this. Palmetto was confronted by the confidante about the lies that were being told and he was assured that it would be okay and that he would (magically) work out the issues after recruits were on board. Of course, I woudn't be writing this if Palmetto had followed through. In fact, Palmetto makes a habit of telling people that the loan origination system is state of the art, when it's nothing more than a high-powered report generator, but one of the worst LOS (think "POS") in the country today. They have great marketing. They close only half the loans on time, they make excuses for everything, their pricing is ridiculously out of the market, LOs have to do too much processing and other clerk work, and their management is arrogant (you'd think they would be this arrogant only if they were successful, but since they are not, it's a wonder). Don't bite; stay away from these charlatans.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic