FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Whats happening to Prospect Mortgage LLC. View next topic
View previous topic

Chicagoguy
Dud?

Whats happening to Prospect Mortgage LLC.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Word on the street from a good friend of mine that works with Sterling Partners is Prospect Mortgage LLC. is up for sale and Caliber Funding is first in line.. with the founder of Prospect Mortgage LLC. "Mark Filler" getting removed from his position 4 weeks ago. This is Sterling's way of saving Marks reputation for future purchases on behalf of Sterling. Bottom line Prospect is loosing money and top loan officers at a unbelievable rate. their rates are way to high because they need the money before they are sold. If you have worked for Prospect Mortgage or are working for Prospect Mortgage please post more info.
ChicagoMTG
Dud?

Prospect
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I work for Prospect now and we have chatted in another forum. Same topic though. I havent seen anyone (maybe 1 or 2 los) leave the entire chicago market. Which market is losing loan officers? I havent seen any changes in my time at Prospect.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic