FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Wells Fargo View next topic
View previous topic

Tutt01
Dud?

Wells Fargo
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all. I'm new to forum but wanted to know if anyone has a Wells Fargo loan and been foreclosed recently. I have an FHA loan and Wells Fargo filed foreclosure 11/09. I was able to get an in-house modification with thousands in fees, etc. This past June & July due to emergencies I was unable to make my modest mortgage payment so applied for another modification in Aug. Wells Fargo denied the mod request in mid Oct using wrong financials so I applied again two weeks ago but my paperwork is not being processed & no one will call me back. On Monday I was served a foreclosure with Bank of New York as plaintiff although I know it is from Wells Fargo. The thing is the investor on my loan is Capital One - confirmed twice. The loan #'s are blacked out and the trust - Remic Trust 2003-R3 does not exist in SEC filings.

My question is - how can Wells Fargo do this in the name of an investor that is not on record as owning the note? Nothing surprises me any more. Responses or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks. Shocked

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic