FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Legally eliminate your mortgage in 60-75 days! View next topic
View previous topic

Legally eliminate your mortgage in 60-75 days!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have very few posts here, hope that this is an appropriate subject in the appropriate forum. I've come across a company that can legally eliminate mortgages in 49 of the 50 states-not North Dakota, nor any credit union loans-in 60 to 75 days. I know, you're thinking, put down the crack pipe. Nope. I've have attachments showing a couple of examples where it's been done, a description of the manner in which it's done (I didn't know until I found this company that notaries are considered officers of the court, and that is used to our advantage), how much it costs the homeowner: 3 options, all at once, in two months, or in two years. The last attachment shows how much the person making the referral gets. I assume there is no way for me to post these attachments in this thread, but if anybody is interested in seeing them I can provide them. They hold live conference calls Monday thru Friday at 6pm pst, and they encourage questions. You can hear the calls by dialing 218-862-7200, pin 700256, and you should immediately punch 5, star, when you get on, that puts you "in line" to ask any question that you may have. Although they hold the conferences Monday through Friday, the best days for questions are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday-on those days, Christianna, the woman who actually does the work is on, and she is very knowledgeable. She is originally from Germany, where she was an attorney, but lives in NYC now, but is NOT an attorney in this country. Doesn't matter. Call in tomorrow and grill the moderator, and, don't forget, press 5 star as soon as you get on.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic