FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

New Member and in a B of A loan waiting on Lawsuit etc. View next topic
View previous topic

beverlykirkpatrick
Dud?

New Member and in a B of A loan waiting on Lawsuit etc.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I'll take a dept breath, and I'm new to all this...My home was flooded not once but several times by our HOA lake, now the home damages exceed the loan, I could not pay for both so when B of A got wind they decide to forclose. I had to file chap 13th and now the HOA is doing all they can to make sure I lose my home, I ask for a mod on my loan they approved and then two days before my sell date of my home B of A took away the offer and stated they wanted their money. What money the house is ruined, the foundation alone is over 30,000.00 not including by drive way, Barn, pasture and fences washed out, and it happens everytime it rains. The HOA was mad because we called the TCEQ office they came out and basically told the HOA their Lakes common areas are out of FEMA code and the HOA never got approval to build the Lakes ? So TCEQ made them spend their fun money no more cutting lilys in the lake , no fish stocking, or getting new roads, so we are the bad guys now with the other residents. So if I can't get a Mod loan and be able to get the HOA to pay for my damages I'll be screwed. We went to court in my county what a joke its a who's sleeping with who or who does business with who...I had a witness that could not testify because he gets alot of business from the HOA and the HOA threaten him. So we are off to Dallas County we hope for something to happen. I had a apprasier come out and the house does not even come near the loan amount, you think B of A would work something out oh no not us...Anyway I'm hoping that something will happen good for once.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic