FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

After paying 6yrs Modif. prog. STOLE my HOME! WHO DO U TRUST View next topic
View previous topic

Rhonda W
Dud?

After paying 6yrs Modif. prog. STOLE my HOME! WHO DO U TRUST
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

32 days ago by Rhonda L. Walker 0 Votes

I also am in the same type of situation with Bank of America!! And this so called help of the Home Modification Loan, which I first received from them in 2009...It was called...Make Home Affordable Program! It read that it would only take 3 months, to assure me a lower interest rate and help of lowering my monthly payments, which by the way, were not behind!! I am a disabled, single parent and so any and all help was much appreciated! However, Bank of America took thier time on the process, that the 3 months turned into 9 months!! During this 9 months...I had been telling them NOT to count my child support as income, because it was NOT DEPENDABLE & according to thier paperwork, it did not need to be counted!! So, for the 9 months...they had me sending copy after copy of bank statements & other papers that I had already sent them over & over...I did EVERYTHING they asked. Finally, once I received their final modification agreement, they were only saving me $24.99!!! I was in shock!! I once again called, the lady I spoke with put me on hold, came back & told me that the child support had been counted & that the underwriter said for me to hold off for 2 months...call back & that they would re-qualify me again for the Home Modification, without the child support, which I did. At that time, I was then told by another lady that I had DECLINED the Home Modification & that they could NO LONGER HELP me!! I explained that NO, I did not decline it & what was I to do now, because during the 9 months, they had cut my payments in half for the trial period, that was only suppose to last for 3 months, but turned into 9, & that amount was suppose to have been added to my principal balance once the modification was done!!! She told me that my options now were: 1. GET A ROOMMATE 2. PAY BALANCE THAT I WAS NOW BEHIND (which was $1, 000's of dollars) 3.SALE MY HOME IN A QUICK SALE or 4. GO INTO FORCLOSURE I was absolutely devastated!!! This had been mine and my 10yr old sons home for 6 yrs.!! And on top of that...I had just gotten the diagnosis of cancer!!! So, I & my son had to go stay with my mom for a few days during my 1st chemo treatment...when we came back by my home...there was a lock box on my doors & the locks had been changed on the doors!! I NEVER received any paperwork from Bank of America on foreclosure...still haven't, only from some attorneys out of Little Rock, AR, saying my home was going to be sold on courthouse steps at the end of Aug. 2010, & then another saying it had been changed to Sept. 2010!! Still, no paperwork from Bank of America...except now...dated April 18, 2011 stating they are pleased to tell me that they have received the last installment due under thier Special Forbearance agreement, dated Sept. 26, 2009 & it's been credited to my account. And that I am now up to date & current on my home loan payments & can resume making my normal monthly payments!! WHAT IS GOING ON!!!???? Because the more confusing part is...they've already put my home on the market AND OBVIOUSLY SOLD IT TO SOMEONE ELSE!!! I have been by there a few times and workers have been there remodeling & I've been told by my old neighbors that the Realty Executive Agent: Anne Sellers (Who works for Bank of America in Forclosings) told them the name of person who purchased the home!!! Where do I go from here!!! What do I do!!?? Just like all the rest of these other stories!!! MY HOME WAS STOLEN FROM ME!!! I also need help!!! My child & I need a HOME!!! & to beat all...they've put this against my credit now!!! Please can someone help me!!! God Bless You All in this same situations!!! Please remember us in your prayers as well!! Thank you!! It's good to know, I'm NOT ALONE!!!
I posted this on complaints board.com, only to be approached by someone from www.icansuemylender.com, who I've now found out is !not even associated with the attorney firm they claimed to have been and they were wanting a $5,000.00 retainer fee from me to get me involved in a lawsuit! Thank you Mr. Mandelman for all of your informative information!!

Nitroglycerin

Re: After paying 6yrs Modif. prog. STOLE my HOME! WHO DO U TRUST
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://livinglies.wordpress.co.....-a-client/

just for fun, you might post the name/number of the realtor/foreclosure firm.

Make it a Great Day.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic