FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

KB Home - The Fat Lady is Singing View next topic
View previous topic

catch22
Flash in the pan

Re: KB Home - The Fat Lady is Singing
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is probably listening to the fat lady singing for close to a year. For a year you have done this to KB. You should really be shamed of yourself, which of course you are the typical Monday Morning Quarterback. So enlighten us all on whats your claim to fame? What do you do so great? Besides criticize companies with employees making hundreds of thousands of dollars?
Houston Builder
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Catch 22 a/k/a Kyle Davison - nice retort big Fella!!!

How is that I Phone comparison working out for you?

I am confused, is anyone else confused?

Ha, ha, ha
catch22
Flash in the pan

the world famous houston homebuilder
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never met him, never even worked there. Its just so ironic that you being in an industry would bash others in the same industry. If the market had not crashed the Martha Stewart homes in katy would have been a grand slam, no boubt about it. I work for alot of builders in this town and they all want best for each other and the market but not you. You want famalies to suffer and hurt . That is just not right. Its just sad that you relish others losing their jobs and yet the most ironic part is most of them took chances that you as the HOUSTON HOMEBUILDER are too scared to make . Or you cant afford to make. If you did we would all know you by name as the baddest builder in Houston, sadly thats not the case. You can bash Horton for building trash and talk about the iphone all you want but the bottom line is most of these people feed thousands of famalies and the good ones are making lots and lots of money not sitting on a blog under a fake name bashing them. I bet you even voted for Obama didnt you? You just sit and wait when all this turns the Lennar , Kb, Horton , Toll, and others are going to be all thats left and you the HOUSTON BUILDER will still be asking some 25 year old how to work this damn iphone. You really need to take a hard look in the mirror and figure out whats wrong with you or message me on here and I will meet you and speak with you man to HOUSTON BUILDER. We both kmow that wont happen because you want to hide behind a keyboard. I know lots of superintendents just like you real bad on the computer and when I show up magically nothing is wrong. In the industry we call them keyboard ganstas. Fits you perfect because while I dont know Kyle I bet you would clam up if he walked in your office and confonted you. I bet you would call the cops and complain about harrassment. What a shame.
Houston Builder
Dyn-o-mite!

KB - the Fat Lady is Singing....
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

catch22 wrote:
In response to Kyle Davison comparing KB Martha Stewart homes to I Phones..............

Never met him, never even worked there. Its just so ironic that you being in an industry would bash others in the same industry. If the market had not crashed the Martha Stewart homes in katy would have been a grand slam, no boubt about it. I work for alot of builders in this town and they all want best for each other and the market but not you. You want famalies to suffer and hurt . That is just not right. Its just sad that you relish others losing their jobs and yet the most ironic part is most of them took chances that you as the HOUSTON HOMEBUILDER are too scared to make . Or you cant afford to make. If you did we would all know you by name as the baddest builder in Houston, sadly thats not the case. You can bash Horton for building trash and talk about the iphone all you want but the bottom line is most of these people feed thousands of famalies and the good ones are making lots and lots of money not sitting on a blog under a fake name bashing them. I bet you even voted for Obama didnt you? You just sit and wait when all this turns the Lennar , Kb, Horton , Toll, and others are going to be all thats left and you the HOUSTON BUILDER will still be asking some 25 year old how to work this damn iphone. You really need to take a hard look in the mirror and figure out whats wrong with you or message me on here and I will meet you and speak with you man to HOUSTON BUILDER. We both kmow that wont happen because you want to hide behind a keyboard. I know lots of superintendents just like you real bad on the computer and when I show up magically nothing is wrong. In the industry we call them keyboard ganstas. Fits you perfect because while I dont know Kyle I bet you would clam up if he walked in your office and confonted you. I bet you would call the cops and complain about harrassment. What a shame.

Catch22/Kyle - i have a headache - please try to learn how to use spell check.

Also, there is a key on your keyboard that has an arrow pointing to the left that is called "enter".

Use it every now and then to break up your paragraphs so people can try to understand your babbling.

Davison compared KB to Apple - I didn't see Lennar or Horton make those comparisons...

Last edited by Houston Builder on Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
catch22
Flash in the pan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

About what I expected from you. Man I wish I did know who you were . Its probably a good thing I dont. You would have alot more than a headache. When you grow a set look me up Im not hard to find hot shot
Houston Builder
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

catch22 wrote:
Kyle Davison - Our KB/Martha Stewart Homes are our I Phone!!!!

About what I expected from you. Man I wish I did know who you were . Its probably a good thing I dont. You would have alot more than a headache. When you grow a set look me up Im not hard to find hot shot

Ha ha, its good to know that Kyle Davison is alive and kicking. He is such a god of the home building industry that he is now a Pay Day lender!!

How is that I Phone Big Fella!!!
NewHomeDallas
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on guys. Let's quit the personal attacks. Enough of the iphone. Had the market kept booming, maybe they would have sold like the ihone and maybe not.

In my years of selling, there was only one coompany that I told people not to buy from. If they said they were buying from any other builder, I wished them good luck. If they bought from this builder, I told them to cancel the contract, or they would regret it, and in a couple cases was able to credit them their lost deposit.

Anyone who invested in KB saw their money go down the drain. The company was worth 4.3 billion in 2007 and 580 million today. However, if you invested on Aug. 24, 2011 at 5.27, you would have made 43% in 2 months; not bad.
catch22
Flash in the pan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the fat lady still singing? Let me know when KB shuts its doors, until then hide behind your keyboard and make yout typical comments about all builders. All these V.P.s and Presidents are getting paid in full. You are not. SCOREBOARD . You lose and the CEOs of KB are playing golf in Cabo smoking cigars and drinking wine. Got I love this country
Houston Builder
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

catch22 wrote:
Got I love this country

"Got I love this country"?

Catch/Kyle22 - please slow down, use spell check and learn how to hit "return" so you can organize your thoughts.

I watch Builder strategies and profit from them. Kyle Davison's "its our version of the I Phone" proclamation was the most laughable thing I have ever heard. Not only was it not the I Phone, but it was a disaster -

The fat lady is singing, but it's taking her awhile to finish the song - it will happen due to disasters like Kyle Davison's strategy in Katy
houston
Nitroglycerin

Pulte bought Centex
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anyone know what the strategy was behind the decision for Pulte to purchase Centex? Why was it, after the fact, considered a mistake?

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic