FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Koo-Laid Korner View next topic
View previous topic

buyerbeware
Schumpeter Reincarnate

Koo-Laid Korner
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://noir.bloomberg.com/apps.....GJEwAXsRU8

"Employment increased by 187,000 last month after a revised 247,000 gain in December that was less than initially estimated, according to figures from ADP Employer Services. The median estimate in the Bloomberg News survey called for a 140,000 gain last month."

And...

"Job cuts announced by U.S. employers dropped in January by 46 percent to 38,519, according to Challenger, Gray & Christmas. The Chicago-based placement firm said it marked the fewest job cuts for any January since record-keeping began in 1993."

Voltaire
bdk
Wrecking crew

Re: Koo-Laid Korner
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yea whatever Im still jobless trying to reinvent myself for jobs I know I still wont be able to get

Remember remember the fifth of November. Gunpowder, treason and plot. I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
maudejo
Schumpeter Reincarnate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you thought about maybe working/selling a MLM product that you believe in? And then building your business off of that?

In the end, though, I believe that the freedom/liberty people and message and the natural physics of the events at work, will assist the centralized power structures of the last two centuries to crumble to ash under their own despotic mass.
JW
bdk
Wrecking crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maudejo wrote:
Have you thought about maybe working/selling a MLM product that you believe in? And then building your business off of that?

MJ I have 2 products I have already put on the market by myself with no ones help. So I dont need the MLM!

I can only take them so far with no money to publicize/advertise. Through the development of them I have a very unique set of skills from design to actual prototype construction to getting it manufactured. With that all the logistics in production I also know what is involved in building a company around a product. These are valuable skills in my opinion for any major corporation. BUT since I never did any of this for GE, Mattel, Sony the legit experience I have from developing things along with my legit experience from the mortgage industry has gotten me nowhere and the experience is dismissed. I have no clue how to package myself in a resume that will make someone think "we need to get this guy". This is why I have said I have had recruiters look at me completely puzzled not knowing what to do with me wondering why Im not running a company somewhere.

I have 3 more products in the bullpen one truly revolutionary fuel system(based on already proven technology) the other for the adult industry (scratch model already built) I cant move forward with any of them with no money. I need a job to finance all of it.

Stinks b/c I know my family sees it and thinks such talent so creative and capable and no one will help him out.

If anyone here knows any marketing or PR geniuses experienced with working on a project that has NO money resulting in sales etc that will help me out I will be indebted to you.

Remember remember the fifth of November. Gunpowder, treason and plot. I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
Credit Unon Guy
Nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever happened to that guy on tv in the jacket with question marks all over it hocking his book how to get money out of the federal governemt? Doesn't he have all the answers? Might be just what you are looking ...cash to start a business or invent something. Hmmmmm...... Im sure Obama will just write you a check.

Nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bdk wrote:
maudejo wrote:

MJ I have 2 products I have already put on the market by myself with no ones help. So I dont need the MLM!

I can only take them so far with no money to publicize/advertise. Through the development of them I have a very unique set of skills from design to actual prototype construction to getting it manufactured. With that all the logistics in production I also know what is involved in building a company around a product. These are valuable skills in my opinion for any major corporation. BUT since I never did any of this for GE, Mattel, Sony the legit experience I have from developing things along with my legit experience from the mortgage industry has gotten me nowhere and the experience is dismissed. I have no clue how to package myself in a resume that will make someone think "we need to get this guy". This is why I have said I have had recruiters look at me completely puzzled not knowing what to do with me wondering why Im not running a company somewhere.

I have 3 more products in the bullpen one truly revolutionary fuel system(based on already proven technology) the other for the adult industry (scratch model already built) I cant move forward with any of them with no money. I need a job to finance all of it.

Stinks b/c I know my family sees it and thinks such talent so creative and capable and no one will help him out.

If anyone here knows any marketing or PR geniuses experienced with working on a project that has NO money resulting in sales etc that will help me out I will be indebted to you.

Just FYI

There are plenty of VC guys out there that will look at a quality business plan and get any good project up and running, without your own personal funds in the deal.

The energy field, I know personally, has plenty of cash flowing to speculative investments.

– Paul Martin
suzyQ
Wrecking crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

buyerbeware wrote:
http://noir.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601068&sid=a.GJEwAXsRU8

"Employment increased by 187,000 last month after a revised 247,000 gain in December that was less than initially estimated, according to figures from ADP Employer Services. The median estimate in the Bloomberg News survey called for a 140,000 gain last month."

And...

"Job cuts announced by U.S. employers dropped in January by 46 percent to 38,519, according to Challenger, Gray & Christmas. The Chicago-based placement firm said it marked the fewest job cuts for any January since record-keeping began in 1993."

KOO-LAID BRO!

My compliments on your creative punctuation. Thank you so much for sharing. I am now quite encouraged that there may be a job opening when I get LAID-OFF next month. However, it will be a vacancy I create.
(And it is also commission based). Hahahahahahaha!

Schumpeter Reincarnate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just showed up because I like koo laid Laughing
achtung
Nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

t2940 wrote:
I just showed up because I like koo laid Laughing

Lucky You! Today's flavor is Cherry

– Paul Martin
buyerbeware
Schumpeter Reincarnate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

suzyQ wrote:
buyerbeware wrote:
http://noir.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601068&sid=a.GJEwAXsRU8

And...

KOO-LAID BRO!

My compliments on your creative punctuation. Thank you so much for sharing. I am now quite encouraged that there may be a job opening when I get LAID-OFF next month. However, it will be a vacancy I create.
(And it is also commission based). Hahahahahahaha!

You're right. Posting this was a bad idea. As we've all been told, posting articles that don't fold into the site's editorial preference for bad news is tantamount to an insensitivity to the pain many people are experiencing. I don't agree. In fact, I think it's a ridiculous assumption. Posting an article about positive employment trends is not meant as an insult, but it is taken that way. I don't understand that, but some people are insulted by anything but bad news for whatever reason; it's not important that I understand. It's more important that I heed the message; go along to get along or get lost.

Point taken.

Voltaire

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic