FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Mass Joinder Lawsuit- Kramer & Kaslow View next topic
View previous topic

usmcmom
Dud?

Mass joinder- litigation scam
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we were dealing with the same people and now we know they are total frauds! I have to thank you, for confirming what I suspected that they were total scam artists, the extreme level I could not even imagine. How could people steal from people the way these people have. It is unbelievable to me. They did email the info finally in a last ditch effort to get the money out of my husband before this all came out. I hope they all go to prison and I will help as much as I can.
Do_the_math
The WhistleBlower

Re: Mass Joinder Lawsuit- Kramer & Kaslow
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More on United Law Group and Vito Torchia (Brookstone Law). Check out this lawsuit:

http://www.lakeshorelaw.org/~/.....20ULG.ashx

http://contributor.yahoo.com/u.....ailey.html
Do_the_math
The WhistleBlower

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait, it gets even better. On K & K's website (the most recent one with the consumer alert), there is a link to Mass Litigation Alliance as an approved Of Counsel firm and as the K & K approved National Intake partner. There is also a link to the Mass Litigation Alliance website on K & K's site:

http://www.masslitalliance.com/

Here is a link to the updated K & K site:

http://www.kramer-kaslow.com/index.html

Now here is a recent blog story from John Wright (the plaintiff in the Wright v B of A case that was filed by Brookstone Law) who broke the story of unauthorized individuals and companies using the K & K name and provided a link to K & K's updated website: (It also appears that John Wright wrote some press releases for K & K that also appear to have been sponsored by Brookstone Law).

http://www.piggybankblog.com/2.....iance-com/

According to John Wright, Matthew Kanani Davis and Mass Litigation Alliance are not approved by K & K (despite K & K's website claiming MLA and Mr. Davis are approved).

Nonetheless, it appears that Mr. Davis is the fall guy for the K2 law debacle.

It is important to note that K & K removed reference to Hartford Dunn that had previously been listed on K & K's new website as an approved National Intake Partner. If you recall, the Hartford Dunn site featured a document titled Mass Litigation Affiliate Practice which was nothing more than an affiliate marketing piece. Here is the document in question that is posted on the Hartford Dunn site:

http://www.hartforddunn.com/pdfs/Hartford_Dunn.pdf

Classic.

usmcmom
Dud?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Scam Gets Deeper!! Litigation-Alliance .com
{K2-Law.com/ KramerandKaslowlaw.com}
Magically Morphed into {Litigation-Alliance .Com}
In Two Days! And Now Is Masquerading as Mass Litigation Alliance!

We were notified by E-Mailed of the change of the names of the E-Mail’s and websites on Tuesday! It was amazing to me that someone can Copy a website almost completely that you cannot tell the difference between the two. On Tuesday the site had errors where they called themselves Litigation Alliance instead of Mass Litigation Alliance, but it was magically corrected two days later. It is really hard to tell the difference between the two but, the address and phone numbers are different… They wouldn’t want you to send the money to the wrong address for god‘s sake!

Let me be totally clear the people we were dealing with K2- law and Kramer and Kaslow Law.com Two of the unauthorized websites are now pretending to be Litigation-Aliance.com and who know how many other ones will pop up and Morph off the name Mass litigation Alliance!
Do_the_math
The WhistleBlower

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

USMCMom, the problem I have with the copycat website theory is that the website listed on John Wright's PiggyBankBlog's story is the SAME website that is linked on Kramer & Kaslow's newly designed website. They have changed that website a few times to remove Hartford Dunn and Brookstone Law.

As to the similar websites with different phone numbers and addresses, that seems to the marketing MO. However, according to John Wright of PBB (and plaintiff in Brookstone case), Mass Litigation Alliance is not authorized anyway regardless of which site you reference (despite being listed as authorized on Kramer & Kaslow's website).

So am I supposed to believe that the most recent website for K & K (provided by both Mandelman and John Wright) is another bogus copycat site? Remember, the current website is the exact website that Mr. Kramer gave Mandelman when Mandelman interviewed him.

I know I'm going to go out today and get me some thigh high boots.

mr_e_man
Dud?

Hope this helps
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After spending endless hours online freaking out and many sleepless nights I finally did what any concerned homeowner should do. Get offline and start making phone calls. My journey begins....

I enrolled into the suit with a company that is located in costa mesa, ca. At the time their website was www.kramerkaslowlaw.com. After reading what Martin's Blog and seeing the same mail piece that was advertised online I became very scared but didnt freak out just yet. Doing what we all do I started to research others opinions online and at which point I caused myself more stress, like i didnt have enough already. at this point I started freaking out.... Here is how I handled it,

1. I went online to Ca StateBar to obtain Mr. Kramers direct phone number, email, and website address. ( i dont trust anything that is posted online )
2. Visited Phil Kramers website www.kramer-kaslow.com - the contact and location info on the website was the same as the State Bar website so I knew I was in the right place.
3. I called the number on the website. Unfortunately my efforts to reach Phil Kramer were unsuccessful at first, he was always out in the field, in court, or unavailable. As you can imagine I became very concerned at this point.
4. I contacted the office that enrolled me into the suit and spoke with them about what I found online and that unless I speak to an attorney or someone other that an Intake person I was going to freak out. My reaction when they greeted my concern with open arms and after explaining to me why their office reacived a cease and desist i felt better about the situation but was far from convinced. My Intake person offered to set up a time with Phil Kramer to speak, I spoke with a Supervisor in the office and I was assured that we would get this taken care of...
5. I waited and waited, finally 6 days later I received a call and I had a s cheduled appointment to contact Phils office(number on his website) to speak with him

Here's what I found out:
1. the office I was doing business with is a law firm and received a cease and desist because they were using unauthorized advertising material not because they were not allowed to refer business to Phil Kramers office. I was informed that their business is welcome. Apparantley the advertising material is generated from a company called synergy direct in Irvine. I guess no one will be advertising is his name again.
2. He informed me that Mass Litigation alliance was created to control the Intake of plantiffs into the Lawsuit.
3. Mass Litigation Alliance is the "only" approved intake center
4. Matthew Davis dba Mass Litigation Alliance has several locations with different websites ( ive located many online ) Make sure they have an attorney on site before doing business with them.
5. Each office is supervised by an onsite attorney
6. Brookstone Law/Hartford Dunn is not affiliated with him (however they appear to use the same advertising material becuase I have received 3 separate mailings from them)
7. I was advised to contact the office that I enrolled at, www.kramerkaslowlaw.com now www.litigation-alliance.com or Mass Litigation Alliance to meet with the onsite attorney.
8. We spent the next few moments discussing the suit and I was on my way.
9. Still Skeptical I contacted the office I enrolled with, drove down, and met face to face with an attorney who spent some time with me making me feel at ease.
10. I slept well last night for the first time. These attorneys seem as if tehy have their stuff together

In closing, I am deliquent on my mortgage, not making money to afford my payments, my loan adjusted, i was put into a stated income loan, and had no idea that I was paying below interest the whole time. My lender will not modify and from what I can calculate I qualify. When I purchased my home I put 65k down and since the purchase I have paid another 120k in payments. I have over 185k invested into my home and I feel that 6k was a small price to pay to keep it. Call it a last ditch effort but at this point it's all or nothing. I have prayed long and hard about my situation and this is what's best for me and my family. There are alot of people with opinions online and unfortunately most of them just trying to protect us. I see alot of phrases like scam and fraud and that scares the life out of little ole me. It would be nice for someone simillar to Martins efforts interviewed these people and until scammed stop accusing people of it.

I really hope this story helps you, if not it helps me to write it down knowing that I've done everything I can to protect myself from scams and frauds.

The WhistleBlower

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr_e_man, I am going to assume that you are actual client of Kramer & Kaslow and not a "plant" because a representative of the company or paid poster would never say things that are in direct conflict with other information that has already been fed to the public.

First off, Kramer & Kaslow seem very fond of switching up websites and editing and deleting information. The following websites have been claimed to be official websites of K & K:

www.kramer-kaslow.com

(confirmed by CA Bar and given to Martin Andelman by Phil Kramer as well as John Wright at Piggy Bank Blog)

www.kramerkaslowpc.com

(per John Wright at Piggy Bank Blog)

As to the www.kramer-kaslow.com site, I have copies of the website that listed Brookstone Law, Mass Litigation Alliance, and Matt Davis as approved Of Counsel firms. I also have copies of their website that state that Hartford Dunn and Mass Litigation Alliance were approved National Intake partners. The website has been revised a few times, but I did retain evidence.

In regard to Matthew Kanani Davis and Mass Litigation Alliance, I call your attention to an article written by John Wright of Piggy Bank Blog claiming that he has verified that Matthew Davis and Mass Litigation Alliance are not approved by Kramer & Kaslow. Here is a link to the article:

http://www.piggybankblog.com/2.....iance-com/

(You'll note in the article that John Wright now claims the correct web address for K & K is www.kramerkaslowpc.com. He also provided a link to the page that shows the website www.masslitalliance.com as banned unauthorized website. I got a real kick out of this yesterday, because the website was showing as banned on the warning page, but was still linked on the front page as an approved Of Counsel firm. At last check, it is still linked on the www.kramer-kaslow.com site (the same site Phil Kramer gave Martin Andelman as the official company website and the same site shown by the CA Bar).

You can check out some of the documents I posted on the Loansafe.org website showing what was posted on their website (including the page showing Hartford Dunn as an approved National Intake partner).

You can also find copies of emails that Moe Bedard posted on the discussion thread evidencing that K & K tried to recruit him to promote the law firm. Here is a link to the discussion:

http://www.loansafe.org/forum/.....post320240

Now, when I see individuals and companies acting in a manner that is dishonest, it raises an eyebrow. When I see companies violating state laws and CA Bar ethics it raises both eyebrows.

And when I repeatedly stumble upon evidence that consumers have been lied, I email everything I have compiled to regulators in addition to warning the public.

What I recommend to you right now is to contact the California Bar Association and file a formal complaint. While you are on the phone with the California Bar Association, be sure and ask them about the Client Security Fund, and be prepared to file a claim.

After you have contacted the Bar, contact the California Attorney General and file a complaint there as well. After that, you might also want to file a complaint with the BBB as an additional measure.

If you are really good and mad, talk to an attorney.

mr_e_man
Dud?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, Thank you for the quick response. Not sure what a plant is but I am assuming it is someone that has been asked me to write this. I can see why this online thing may start to be fun. Wish I had more time to pursue it. In my e-mail earlier I indicated that I was happy with the research that I did and after speaking to several attorneys that represent the case I feel even better about the situation. To date, I have not been lied to, misled, or have fallen victim to any crime therefore I am not sure why I would call the state bar to report anyone.
Shortly after writing my post this morning I was contacted by the law firm to inform me the suit had been filed and that I am now added on as a plaintiff. I asked for proof of this and the copy of the complaint was e-mailed to me. Low be-hold, my name attached. Call it what you will but I am ecstatic. I started crying when I received it. Words are finally turning into action. A
As for John Wright, isn’t he the lead plaintiff in the suit that Brook stone Law filed, sounds fishy to me. In his article he does not indicate how or why he claims that Matt Davis is not associated with Phil Kramer and I certainly don’t see his name on Kramer’s Cease and Desist list. As of now I suppose I am represented by Mass Litigation Alliance and Matt Davis or Phil Kramer either way I have representation and I am listed as a plaintiff in a suit that may end up allowing me to keep my house.
Also wanted to mention that when I looked at the Bar Website and also spoke to Kramer he indicated that the only active website he has www.kramer-kaslow.com and after you make mention there is an identical site that is www.kramer-kaslowpc.com. I am going to tick to my gut and go with what I was told. Like you said John Wright mentioned www.kramer-kaslowpc.com and he does not make any sense to me. Who makes a you tube video sticking their tongue out at Matt Davis? Sounds like a personal attack to me.
Anyways, I thank you for your advice but I am going to go with my gut on this one. I’ve done my homework, have spoken to attorneys, met face to face with another, I am happy as can be.
I will not mention my name in this blog for you to verify that I am an actual plaintiff in this suit, I fear that someone might find online the time I got caught shoplifting at age 13 and turn it into a breaking and entering at gun point. However, if you want to e-mail me directly or call me you can and I will verify everything that has been written.

Nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

are they using the law firms merchant account ??

at the end of the day, you are supposed to be an attorney to pitch legal.

as in go to school, get a degree or forget it.

so what's the verdict ???

Dud?

e-man
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. e-man has it correct and has done his diligence.

The lawsuits can be found at http://www.mass-litigation.com/litigation.php

Kramer is the one who has filed them and is the one doing intake on these cases.

He did send out cease and desist letters to ALL of the firms doing business because there were some unapproved sites out there. He has now forced all of the legitimate partners to use a site that looks like this one http://www.mass-litigation.com/litigation.php.

The mass litigation alliance is the one who runs and manages the sites so no other individual can change the content other than them.

The fee that every partner charges is $4000, no more no less. It's a filing fee - the main fee is the 30% contingency fee at the end of the case.

There is no legal requirement for the filing fee to be put into any special account - it's used to prosecute a mass joinder case. The contract makes that evident. This is not a class action, every client in this case is listed in the case itself and will get their own settlement.

There are no rules of conduct being broken in California - this is all above board. Kramer and Matthew Davis are both part of the Mass Litigation Alliance and both have excellent bar records.

As to the pig site it's about the most slanted negative rude site I've ever seen. It's completely misleading. They post that the Mass Litigation Alliance isnt listed by the BBB - who cares? What they don't post is the picture of Matthew Davis's BBB rating of A+ - why not?

And who is John Wright and what does he have to do with Kramer or the Mass alliance? NOTHING.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic