FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Banks Stop Foreclosures View next topic
View previous topic

catherine
Chocolate

Re: Banks Stop Foreclosures
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

25 TRILLION OF EVERY NICKEL SPENT THAT WE TAXPAYERS HAVE TO PAY BACK -IT HAS BEEN THE SAME ARGUEMENT FOR 3 YEARS, I HAVE NEVER CHANGED TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...............

my whole POST WAS i DON'T BELIEVE THE NUMBERS THEY SPEW.............YOU WENT ALL THAT WAY TO BASH - TWO WHOLE BIG PAGES Laughing Laughing TO THEN SAY YOU DON'T BELIEVE THE NUMBERS, AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH --- Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes that makes my point

AND AS TO UNEMPLOYMENT, THEY changed all the rules for reporting THAT IS HOW KOOL-AID IS MADE THAT IS DRINKABLE........

slashed half off at first HALF Shocked Shocked because they were jobless for too long and then 700,000 in the spring because they quit looking, THAT IS HOW THEY LIE Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes THAT ACCOUNTING HAS NEVER BEEN USED IN HISTORY................they changed the rules

and it was advantageous for the lefties to PRETEND THAT 1 TRILLION PORKULUS WORKED, that is why they LIED

I HAVE AN IDEA, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THE NUMBERS, QUIT SHOVELING THEM Razz Razz

and yes we are not at 50% - 60%, BUT AGAIN YOU HAVE TO ADMIT WE ARE ON THAT TRAIN............18% was something you didn't believe in 07 BECAUSE WE WEREN'T THERE YET..............I think you only thought their would be a small drop and ONLY IN 4 STATES...........

by our posts readers can decide who the kool-aid drinkers are, and yes achtung we already know where you stand...........

you just make it sooooooooo easy bb.............now go read some of the great articles this site offers and then maybe you will see which road we are on, and yes you wanta believe, you refuse to think it is bad - GREAT BUT WHILE THE DESTRUCTION IS IN YOUR FACE, only lies back up what you are saying,

I call it liberal WISHIN, HOPIN AND PRAYIN.........something will fix it, I BELIEVE I BELIEVE Razz Razz ....................that is what the kool-aid pourers count on and then you lockstep guys go out and bash anyone that won't drink

I DON'T DRINK THE KOOL-AID, no matter how many ways you serve it......

THIS IS BAD AND GETTING A WHOLE HELLOFALOT WORSE..........

and yes they lied about the unemployment because it was political THAT IS WHY NOW THEY WILL START SHOWING YOU THE REAL NUMBERS AFFECTING REAL PEOPLE ON THE REAL STREET..........THAT ARE CAUSING THE REAL FORECLOSURE PROBLEM............NOT THE LYING NUMBERS THE GOVERNMENT SPEWED

you act so crazy when you think the government would lie about unemployment, sorry I know you are seeing this with union eyes

how could they keep shoveling money to the unions to SAVE 'THEIR' JOBS if the real unemployment for the rest of the workers was blowing off the page...........yep little boy THAT IS WHY THEY LIE.....

i promise you will see more horrible unemployment stories after the election it will blow your mind, I bet they finally find the tent cities and start adopting the homeless now............KOOL-AID FOR THE MASSES FROM THE LEFT.........and the unions, after all

their money bought and paid for this administration.........so THEIR FOLLOWERS HAVE TO believe the spew with all THEIR hearts............oh yeah you spew it but then say Laughing Laughing Laughing you don't believe the numbers ... Laughing Laughing Laughing

what is that, a caveat against crazy?????

and yes ABCCBSNBCPBSNPRCNNCNBCMSNBC ARE THE LIBERAL KOOL-AID dumpers on the country........you laugh about CBS, they are the front bashers for these guys.........that is why it is interesting when they turned and showed some REAL unemployment last night, shows that they KNOW NOV 2ND WILL BE UGLY FOR THEM......

they are the WH outreach, they pour to the masses.......
catherine
Chocolate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ahem ahem AHEM

WE HAVE NO IDEA what the government has purchased in these companies, OR NO IDEA HOW MUCH THEY HAVE GUARANTEED

like I said 25 trillion dollar number IS PROBABLY TOO LOW............

gurgle gurgle boys

"" the Obama administration has delayed disclosures and defended its right to secrecy in court, said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch Inc., which describes itself as a conservative foundation. (IN COURT)

When it comes to the bank bailout, the Obama Administration has made a decision to err on the side of secrecy.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/.....gless.html
buyerbeware
Schumpeter Reincarnate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

catherine wrote:

I HAVE AN IDEA, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THE NUMBERS, QUIT SHOVELING THEM Razz Razz

and yes we are not at 50% - 60%, BUT AGAIN YOU HAVE TO ADMIT WE ARE ON THAT TRAIN............18% was something you didn't believe in 07 BECAUSE WE WEREN'T THERE YET..............I think you only thought their would be a small drop and ONLY IN 4 STATES...........

by our posts readers can decide who the kool-aid drinkers are, and yes achtung we already know where you stand...........

you just make it sooooooooo easy bb.............

And good morning to you too Very Happy

(I think you are responding to a post in a different thread, that's my guess.)

You apparently missed the point, so I'll try one more time.

It was your claim that no numbers could be found. You're wrong about that. There are numbers available for all your questions. Whether or not we all agree with those numbers is a completely different conversation. You clearly do not; they don't fit your narrative. But that doesn't necessarily mean the numbers are wrong, nor does it mean they are accurate.

That wasn't the point. If you choose to throw another fkn tiresome "kool-aid" accusation at anyone who dares to provide information that you are unwilling to provide, knock yourself out. And if people who visit this site and read these threads, choose to believe you rather than draw their own conclusions, then I guess you win.

Yay for catherine!!! Laughing

Voltaire
maudejo
Schumpeter Reincarnate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you know that CAPLOCKS was the name of the pony that Paul Revere rode into town on?

Maybe I should put my sling shot in my pocket and quit pummeling the puppet POTUS with nerf stones and pick up a pair of scissors and cut the strings.

The monetary system sure has an interesting funeral procession. Lots of action if I do so say myself.

In the end, though, I believe that the freedom/liberty people and message and the natural physics of the events at work, will assist the centralized power structures of the last two centuries to crumble to ash under their own despotic mass.
JW
achtung
Nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

catherine wrote:
ahem ahem AHEM

WE HAVE NO IDEA what the government has purchased in these companies, OR NO IDEA HOW MUCH THEY HAVE GUARANTEED

like I said 25 trillion dollar number IS PROBABLY TOO LOW............

gurgle gurgle boys

"" the Obama administration has delayed disclosures and defended its right to secrecy in court, said Tom Fitton, president of Judicial Watch Inc., which describes itself as a conservative foundation. (IN COURT)

When it comes to the bank bailout, the Obama Administration has made a decision to err on the side of secrecy.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/.....gless.html

The Numbers have been reported ad nauseum. The returns have been reported, the remainder has been reported

The level of your psychosis is hilarious. To be specific, THE ARTICLE YOU POSTED, as proof of YOUR POINT

SPECIFICALLY states:

"The saga of Pittman’s request shows that the promise of transparency has its limits when it comes to the government’s intervention in the financial industry, which at its PEAK reached $12.8 trillion in commitments."

Notice how it says peak.....not 25 trillion

SO APPARENTLY YOU DO NOT BELIEVE YOUR OWN SOURCES.

You should spend LESS time rollingonthefloorlaughing:

and more time READING and comprehending your sourced material.

– Paul Martin
gerach
Dud?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Definition of 'pyrrhic victory':
A victory that is offset by staggering losses.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic