FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Banks Stop Foreclosures View next topic
View previous topic

jwerner
C-4

Re: Banks Stop Foreclosures
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

achtung wrote:
jwerner wrote:
achtung wrote:
jwerner wrote:
achtung wrote:
jwerner wrote:
achtung wrote:
jwerner wrote:
achtung wrote:
jwerner wrote:
The subject here is relating to FORECLOSURE.

There is a process for that in every state.

People are incorrectly arguing through this thread that the banks already own the house OR even that the bank owns the house as soon as the default happens by the borrower (never mind the default by the bank of course, but we'll put that aside for now).

A foreclosure is a specific legal action for a creditor to get a property to auction, to get cash, cash they claim is owed to them that the deadbeat, loser, punk, blob of tissue debtor failed to pay.

If the creditor wanted possession of it, they could merely file for "order of possession," then evict the person, then file a separate lawsuit for damages.

Hence, the contract must be reviewed. What does the contract say? What is attached to a the note other than the mortgage? Are there disclosures the creditor failed to provide? Are there federal and state laws the creditor violated? Is the creditor concealing or manipulating documents for the foreclosure? What else are they concealing?

Thanks,
Jason

I will tell you what the bank did not conceal....

That person they are foreclosing on did not make their payments.

hahahahahahahahaha

Obviously ach complains.

The dog that got hit is the one that barks.

ach has no problem treating the courts like filthy rags.

Thanks so much,
Jason

Nice coherent post. Keep up the good work.

There are actually other ways than missing payments that a borrower can default. Yet ach is reaching for the one point that has created such a stigma in the media and is so hot with judges whom buy the notion that everybody (except for the people that pay them of course) just decided to stop paying bills because they are a bunch of deadbeats. ach will win all kinds of judgments with that argument, but there is no justice. ach can convince judges all throughout America with that argument that thug banks are deserving of summary judgment based on the banks' false affidavits, while judges do not consider the facts. But where does that leave America? Who are we? Why do we allow perjury and tampering with records? What is the point of court? What is the point of authority? Who cares about justice? What is the point of due process, jury trial, judges, fair elections, campaigns, money, et cetera?

Thanks,
Jason

Statistically more than 99 % of foreclosures are due to non payment. To not concentrate on that aspect of foreclosure would do a great disservice to the topic at hand.

You do bring a valid point that less than 1% of foreclosures are due to reasons other than Non-payment, such as fraud, or occupancy issues.
So yes, where o' where does that leave the entire country, due to the massive less than 1% of all foreclosures that are not due to non payment.

Statistically, more than 25% of owner/building loans were in default in 2008 for allegedly not finishing construction on-time. I was accused of not completing construction on-time by a certain entity, which entity committed many crimes in court by lying (I am still yelling at investigators about it today). By the way, how is construction going to be completing when the bank does not release funds per the contract.

Many foreclosures were filed becaue of a mere balloon too.

Many, many foreclosures were filed because the borrower hit 115% of the LTV on their neg-am loan.

Many foreclosures were filed because of taxes or insurance allegedly not being paid, which happens to be the case in EVERY SINGLE reverse mortgage. How on earth could somebody default on a reverse mortgage when there are no payments to be made by the borrower????

ach is providing false data the same way the banks provide false data to ignorant judges.

Thanks,
Jason

the 25% of construction loans were foreclosed because the contractor stopped making the legally bound payments they were supposed to have made.

Even in this guy's case, where thug FIFTH THIRD BANK broke federal and state laws:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El2DK8F0Jn0

Regardless even of the facts to prove ach is a liar, ach still has no concern for the law. There is no defense to the banks defaulting on their contracts, whereby there actually is a defense even when a borrower does miss payments, for example, per those banking laws.

Thanks,
Jason

Jason, lets be clear here. Foreclosures are going to happen. Calling me a liar for saying so, shows the quality of character you have.

If you are saying you there is a defense for your foreclosure, great! Go defend it. Make the bank take your payments.
However, saying the bank defaulted on their contract (and has no defense) denies the common sense understanding that contracts are unilateral. Both sides have conditions they both need to live up to, to have a binding contract.

The bank agreed to lend on your collateral, and you agreed to pay them back. Sounds pretty straightforward to me.

Of course foreclosures are going to continue, as they should.

In my case, as well as most American's cases, there was certainly a defense, but activist judges do not care about material facts of the person not in bed with them. There is material fact I never paid any court representative nor did I get cozy with courts, however the parties suing me did all day long.

As for my case, payments were made on-time like in most American's cases. For crying out loud, I had a construction loan - the payments originally came out of the construction loan, so the argument that payments were mmissed is moot. The banks failed to disburse funds on many loans because they were insolvent, they were broke; it is a crime for them to disclose that they have money to lend and then not lend it; I am speaking for all people with construction loans, reverse mortgages and HELOCs. Banks ignore the contracts; banks ignore the law. They violate every banking law out there.

So of course, there is no comment about FIFTH THIRD's failure to adhere to the man's contract for the construction loan on that house from the video on youtube because it is material fact after material fact after material fact.

So what do the banks do? They claim they want to modify. They admit they screwed up, then lied about modifications. I have found two people so far who have no lost their house due to a real modification, and many others who have been burned. An entity lied to me and my attorney about alleged modifications too, then tucked their tail and walked away when they were exposed, yet they are still after me.

THEN the banks beg for money in the form of $700 billion from the taxpayers.

THEN the banks are further exposed in public records; they are even lying in court, which is no surprise, but ach has no problem with giving the finger to honesty and the law.

Thanks,
Jason

achtung
Nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jwerner wrote:
achtung wrote:
jwerner wrote:
achtung wrote:
jwerner wrote:
achtung wrote:
jwerner wrote:
achtung wrote:
jwerner wrote:
achtung wrote:
jwerner wrote:

People are incorrectly arguing through this thread that the banks already own the house OR even that the bank owns the house as soon as the default happens by the borrower (never mind the default by the bank of course, but we'll put that aside for now).

A foreclosure is a specific legal action for a creditor to get a property to auction, to get cash, cash they claim is owed to them that the deadbeat, loser, punk, blob of tissue debtor failed to pay.

If the creditor wanted possession of it, they could merely file for "order of possession," then evict the person, then file a separate lawsuit for damages.

Hence, the contract must be reviewed. What does the contract say? What is attached to a the note other than the mortgage? Are there disclosures the creditor failed to provide? Are there federal and state laws the creditor violated? Is the creditor concealing or manipulating documents for the foreclosure? What else are they concealing?

Thanks,
Jason

hahahahahahahahaha

Obviously ach complains.

Thanks so much,
Jason

There are actually other ways than missing payments that a borrower can default. Yet ach is reaching for the one point that has created such a stigma in the media and is so hot with judges whom buy the notion that everybody (except for the people that pay them of course) just decided to stop paying bills because they are a bunch of deadbeats. ach will win all kinds of judgments with that argument, but there is no justice. ach can convince judges all throughout America with that argument that thug banks are deserving of summary judgment based on the banks' false affidavits, while judges do not consider the facts. But where does that leave America? Who are we? Why do we allow perjury and tampering with records? What is the point of court? What is the point of authority? Who cares about justice? What is the point of due process, jury trial, judges, fair elections, campaigns, money, et cetera?

Thanks,
Jason

Statistically more than 99 % of foreclosures are due to non payment. To not concentrate on that aspect of foreclosure would do a great disservice to the topic at hand.

You do bring a valid point that less than 1% of foreclosures are due to reasons other than Non-payment, such as fraud, or occupancy issues.
So yes, where o' where does that leave the entire country, due to the massive less than 1% of all foreclosures that are not due to non payment.

Statistically, more than 25% of owner/building loans were in default in 2008 for allegedly not finishing construction on-time. I was accused of not completing construction on-time by a certain entity, which entity committed many crimes in court by lying (I am still yelling at investigators about it today). By the way, how is construction going to be completing when the bank does not release funds per the contract.

Many, many foreclosures were filed because the borrower hit 115% of the LTV on their neg-am loan.

Many foreclosures were filed because of taxes or insurance allegedly not being paid, which happens to be the case in EVERY SINGLE reverse mortgage. How on earth could somebody default on a reverse mortgage when there are no payments to be made by the borrower????

ach is providing false data the same way the banks provide false data to ignorant judges.

Thanks,
Jason

the 25% of construction loans were foreclosed because the contractor stopped making the legally bound payments they were supposed to have made.

Even in this guy's case, where thug FIFTH THIRD BANK broke federal and state laws:

Regardless even of the facts to prove ach is a liar, ach still has no concern for the law. There is no defense to the banks defaulting on their contracts, whereby there actually is a defense even when a borrower does miss payments, for example, per those banking laws.

Thanks,
Jason

Jason, lets be clear here. Foreclosures are going to happen. Calling me a liar for saying so, shows the quality of character you have.

If you are saying you there is a defense for your foreclosure, great! Go defend it. Make the bank take your payments.
However, saying the bank defaulted on their contract (and has no defense) denies the common sense understanding that contracts are unilateral. Both sides have conditions they both need to live up to, to have a binding contract.

The bank agreed to lend on your collateral, and you agreed to pay them back. Sounds pretty straightforward to me.

In my case, as well as most American's cases, there was certainly a defense, but activist judges do not care about material facts of the person not in bed with them. There is material fact I never paid any court representative nor did I get cozy with courts, however the parties suing me did all day long.

As for my case, payments were made on-time like in most American's cases. For crying out loud, I had a construction loan - the payments originally came out of the construction loan, so the argument that payments were mmissed is moot. The banks failed to disburse funds on many loans because they were insolvent, they were broke; it is a crime for them to disclose that they have money to lend and then not lend it; I am speaking for all people with construction loans, reverse mortgages and HELOCs. Banks ignore the contracts; banks ignore the law. They violate every banking law out there.

So of course, there is no comment about FIFTH THIRD's failure to adhere to the man's contract for the construction loan on that house from the video on youtube because it is material fact after material fact after material fact.

So what do the banks do? They claim they want to modify. They admit they screwed up, then lied about modifications. I have found two people so far who have no lost their house due to a real modification, and many others who have been burned. An entity lied to me and my attorney about alleged modifications too, then tucked their tail and walked away when they were exposed, yet they are still after me.

THEN the banks are further exposed in public records; they are even lying in court, which is no surprise, but ach has no problem with giving the finger to honesty and the law.

Thanks,
Jason

Saying that the YOUTUBE video is a material fact, speaks to exactly what is wrong with the US system...the education ...You have no understanding of the term "material fact".

Secondly, not one thing you have stated thus far would be called a compelling argument. The reason I say this is that you make a blanket judgement that all bank foreclosures are invalid. You bring up examples of banks not meeting their obligation on reverse mortgages and not disbursing on the banks contractual obligations, yet you fail to provide any proof of any case that is factual.
I have heard of many banks not disbursing construction funds.
Here's an example:
Some people who took construction loans, decided that they were better contractors than the ones they listed on their loan package. The owner then takes it upon themselves to do work they are not licensed or trained to do. these owners then falsify claims to the bank, that loaned the money, that the work was properly performed. When the bank contacts the contractor that was supposed to have done the work, that contractor says "what work" The bank then investigates and finds out that the owner of the house has (allegedly) falsified documents. The bank gets pissed, then has to deal with the owner of the house for the next 3 years, while trying to mitigate the banks loss, all the while the owner of the house rants and raves like a streetside preacher yelling about the inequities of the banking system prosecuting a foreclosure (justified) against said owner.

Now in the Example above, the bank was found to have done nothing wrong. It did not fund because of fraud, not because the bank was insolvent.

– Paul Martin
jwerner
C-4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

achtung wrote:
jwerner wrote:
achtung wrote:
jwerner wrote:
achtung wrote:
jwerner wrote:
achtung wrote:
jwerner wrote:
achtung wrote:
jwerner wrote:
achtung wrote:
jwerner wrote:

Thanks,
Jason

hahahahahahahahaha

Obviously ach complains.

Thanks so much,
Jason

Thanks,
Jason

Thanks,
Jason

Thanks,
Jason

Thanks,
Jason

Saying that the YOUTUBE video is a material fact, speaks to exactly what is wrong with the US system...the education ...You have no understanding of the term "material fact".

Secondly, not one thing you have stated thus far would be called a compelling argument. The reason I say this is that you make a blanket judgement that all bank foreclosures are invalid. You bring up examples of banks not meeting their obligation on reverse mortgages and not disbursing on the banks contractual obligations, yet you fail to provide any proof of any case that is factual.
I have heard of many banks not disbursing construction funds.
Here's an example:
Some people who took construction loans, decided that they were better contractors than the ones they listed on their loan package. The owner then takes it upon themselves to do work they are not licensed or trained to do. these owners then falsify claims to the bank, that loaned the money, that the work was properly performed. When the bank contacts the contractor that was supposed to have done the work, that contractor says "what work" The bank then investigates and finds out that the owner of the house has (allegedly) falsified documents. The bank gets pissed, then has to deal with the owner of the house for the next 3 years, while trying to mitigate the banks loss, all the while the owner of the house rants and raves like a streetside preacher yelling about the inequities of the banking system prosecuting a foreclosure (justified) against said owner.

Now in the Example above, the bank was found to have done nothing wrong. It did not fund because of fraud, not because the bank was insolvent.

Actually, the borrower detailed the funds that were disbursed. The Bank was paying the GC for work that was not done. Was it the fault, in this case, of thugs at FIFTH THIRD BANK for the construction not being complete, no, but it was their fault for disbursing funds without the project progressing. Banks screw it up on both sides, no disbursing, and disbursing. They simply do not review documents, just like ach did not review the facts from the video that funds were disbursed.

I have nothing further.

Jason

achtung
Nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let the Forgetting Begin

http://www.marketwatch.com/sto.....iteid=bnbh

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Bank of America Corp. said it plans to have new paperwork submitted to courts to resume foreclosures in 23 states by Oct. 25, The Wall Street Journal reported Monday in its online edition, citing a bank spokesman. Some 102,000 foreclosure actions are affected, according to the Journal. So far, the bank has found no instances of finding documentation where a foreclosure should not have gone through, the Journal reported.

– Paul Martin
jwerner
C-4

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

achtung wrote:
Let the Forgetting Begin

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Bank of America Corp. said it plans to have new paperwork submitted to courts to resume foreclosures in 23 states by Oct. 25, The Wall Street Journal reported Monday in its online edition, citing a bank spokesman. Some 102,000 foreclosure actions are affected, according to the Journal. So far, the bank has found no instances of finding documentation where a foreclosure should not have gone through, the Journal reported.

Not surprising.

They admitted in so many words that they broke the law, the law does not matter, telling the truth in court does not matter, and they're going to continue bucking authority.

I argued in some of my pleadings that somebody is lying. Either the banks or the borrowers. They say the guy didn't pay his bills on-time, the guy says the bills were paid on-time. The banks relied on hearsay while the borrowers provided proof of payment with bank statements, voided checks, and other things, but in most cases the borrower still lost.

I wonder when the banks are going to expose the borrower's robo-signers.

Jason

maudejo
Schumpeter Reincarnate

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Since we seem to palaver with religion in relation to contracts, foreclosure, etc as well as rabidly impart that the American POTUS is now some super natural creature with super natural powers that has some sort of absolute control over contract law......well over everything...

Let's psychoanalysis it. It's simply a dysfunctional relationship, minus the layers we focus on. Let's say we got the banks (puppet masters), the some what psychopath - narcissistic disordered kind, and then their victims with a toxic bout of victim mentality. Both are toxic in their thinking. You can't resolve either issue or frankly the root of that issue because the abuser is not capable of empathy and the victim continues to willfully choose be a victim.

I don't know, judas, critically think. Not sayin I'm an expert at that skill. But ya might WIKI the art.

I don't trust anyone's view point that is based in some dysfunctional emotional wasteland of "i am a victim" reaction to every real or perceived abuse by the abuser. Especially when it comes to contract law.

It's obvious this thread is a reflection of simple human nature. But I think it's fun. Smile Nice distraction. For the real shyt that is coming down the pipe.

In the end, though, I believe that the freedom/liberty people and message and the natural physics of the events at work, will assist the centralized power structures of the last two centuries to crumble to ash under their own despotic mass.
JW
buyerbeware
Schumpeter Reincarnate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

achtung wrote:
Let the Forgetting Begin

Laughing

So much for the "foreclosure freeze" bump Rolling Eyes

Voltaire
achtung
Nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

buyerbeware wrote:
achtung wrote:
Let the Forgetting Begin

Laughing

So much for the "foreclosure freeze" bump Rolling Eyes

Looks like WF is the genius of the banking group.

Blackrock's Fink (really that's his name) says this worry is all way overdone.

– Paul Martin
bulldawg123
Flash in the pan

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now BOA, Chase and the crew want to speak to the State Ag's offices so they can resolve this matter quickly..... I hope for BOA's sake they do not take as long to do this as they do to get back to a customer about a loan modifiaction. I wonder what all of this is going to cost the tax payer/consumer when it is all said and done.
jwerner
C-4

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Judges and magistrates should be the ones stopping forecloses rather slamming the rubber stamp for the banks (criminals). The banks are lying to courts, submitting false documents, concealing documents, and just flat out breaking the laws, yet the judges, whom know the laws, tolerate their courts being treated like filthy rags.

Prosecutors should then also step it up to prevent the banks' perjury.

If foreclosure is indeed a legal process, then why aren't the the courts reviewing those documents even after borrowers and their attorneys put huge spotlights on the banks' fraudulent paperwork: One must wonder.

If courts are going to neglect justice, then what is the point of even having laws.

Thanks,
Jason

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic