FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Headspinning Incompetance! View next topic
View previous topic

VFR RIDER
Dud?

Headspinning Incompetance!
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I have mentioned in previous posts, I am currently working on the modification side for borrowers. Today I decided to try an experiment with a certain servicer. I took a few mods from our portfolio that had been completed and funded by the investor. I made sure we had an executed copy of the mod in file from the servicer. I called the servicer, went through the account verif and asked for a status update on the modification. Without exception the servicer representatives told me the file was either 'still in review" or "declined for all assistance". After 7 different calls on 7 diferent files all of which have been funded (completed) by the investor and servicer, I asked to speak with a ...not ...NO SUPERVISORS WERE AVAILABLE.
Dud?

Re: Headspinning Incompetance!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bank of America!
VFR RIDER
Dud?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Exactly. I frequently "test" the accuracy of information we obtain from BAC. I utilize several different investigative/research techniques. BAC scores the lowest for accuracy and consistency. In my opinion, the employees who are charged with relaying information to borrowers and third parties are not trained OR worst case scenario..they simply dont care. In either scenario, resolution is delayed because of incompetance or indifference. Just to be clear, this is a problem with ALL servicers not just BAC. Our policy is always to trust the information we are given BUT VERIFY the information we are given. TRUST BUT VERIFY. Our reputatiion is on the line but more importantly...someones HOME is on the line.
t2940
Schumpeter Reincarnate

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

guess they should have hired all the layed off mortgage people and they wouldn't have gotten so far behind. Plus, those wouldn't have needed loan mods most likely. Wink
mahalo guy
Demolition Man

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm surprised, I thought it was GMAC.
Dud?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I used to be a professional--now am I professional minimum wage whore for B of A, they call me a Loan Officer. I pretend to origionate loans, they pretend to pay me. I lie to my clients and pretend they are getting a loan--keep them paying the upside down mortgage for another 6 months. 6 months in the pipeline and they get cancelled without notice. I don't even get an email.

25 year old "Loan Officers" get $250k in commission, and guys who care about the business get 30k. Fairness American Style.

Brokers are supposed to be the evil ones, yeah right

Where are the Feds?
bringit212
Cherry Bomb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

123456789 wrote:

Where are the Feds?

You work for B of A... You ARE the Feds. Smile
VFR RIDER
Dud?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now we have multiple servicers canceling foreclosures in 'judicial states" while the servicers review tha validity of their documents. We have all read the stories. There is no possible "excuse" for this level of incompetance, it was not an accident, it was not an oversight. It was pure indifference. Complete disregard for the law that is put in place to protect the consumer AND shareholders.
jwerner
C-4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

VFR RIDER wrote:
Now we have multiple servicers canceling foreclosures in 'judicial states" while the servicers review tha validity of their documents. We have all read the stories. There is no possible "excuse" for this level of incompetance, it was not an accident, it was not an oversight. It was pure indifference. Complete disregard for the law that is put in place to protect the consumer AND shareholders.

Judges though are the ones aiding and abetting the lenders errrr servicers. The courts, through their judges, do not care about evidence, jury demand, facts, honesty, any of that. Ask me, I know. The banks and their thug attorneys get away with it because the courts encourage it. Everything I had was once in foreclosure litigation, and there are still other lawsuits out there. Never once has an attorney been honest in court against me in any of my cases. Judges would literally mouth off to me defending the bank's manipulation of documents as, "What the h**l difference does it make."

I and counsel were once even given an MOU to not question a Plaintiff's perjury. Attorneys from other counties heard about it and called me, astonished, they said the judge was out of her mind and should be off the bench.

I must say though, there was one magistrate who was kind enough to review documents, ask questions, and ignore a motion for summary judgment and default judgment against me by Bank of America. BofA had absolutely no standing to sue me.

Jason

jwerner
C-4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BANK OF AMERICA at work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK2nS9JxgD8

This case had been in litigation (court) for nearly a year at the time of this recorded call.

Thanks,
Jason

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic