FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Been here before, but a new question View next topic
View previous topic

AZDuffman
Dud?

Been here before, but a new question
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've been here on the board before but am anything but a regular. I've been in the mortgage industry since 2003, with a detour into auto loans during 2007-2008 as I saw the meltdown coming.

Anyways, here is my question. I've mostly processed or/and done title work. I feel confident enough to at least consider trying contract procesing. I know there are plenty of good processors out there but also many who can't find their couch in their own living room. The good LOs need the former but get the later.

So my questions are:

1. Are any of those online certification programs worth it? I need FHA training and some "tie what I know together" training but am wondering what you get for $3-400.

2. What is a fair and realistic price per file?

3. Ny marketing ideas or advice?

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic