FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Greetings from Texas..... View next topic
View previous topic

Poll :: Can the Security Instrument and Negotiable Instrument be fixed, after Bifurcation

Yes, if the correct assignments are attached.
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, the Security Instrument is Null.
 0%  [ 0 ]
Depends on the Law governing the two
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Greetings from Texas.....
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Everyone.
I'm new to this site and have not had the chance to research the different forums, yet.
I am not a lawyer, do not give legal advice, or provide information, that would be substituted for legal counsel. With that being said, I do provide educational information to help those in need, just like myself.

I do want to introduce myself and let you know, that with some help from some friends, I am about to explain to those who are interested, how to find if your Secured Debt, which gives the "Pretender Lender" the "Rights", to enforce the "power of Sale" clause in your mortgage loan.

Tackling the "Produce the Note", path, is a very time consuming and expensive way to keep your home. Don't you agree?

Why not approach it on a different path? Attack the Security instrument.
I have a few articles out on the web, that explain the Bifurcation of the Secured Debt, leaving the Deed of Trust, a nullity, and the Note still in effect.
You need a couple of things;
1. The "Note"
2. The "Deed of Trust"
3. The "Transfer/Assignment" listed in Public Records, where the property is located.

These are all you pretty much need, to tell if the "Secured Debt" was Bifurcated.

However, the "Rightful" owner will need to produce it to collect on a non-secured debt.

Hope this helps and hope to hear from those wanting to learn more.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic