FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Is JPMorgan Chase and the FDIC aiding and abetting fraud? View next topic
View previous topic

rocketrob
Dyn-o-mite!

aiding and abetting?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My my, what a difference two years makes

Truthdig: Robert Scheer's Columns
Amnesty for the Indefensible

By Robert Scheer

They will get away with it, at least in this life. “They” are the Wall Street usurers, people of a sort condemned in Scripture, who have brought more misery to this nation than we have known since the Great Depression. “They” will not suffer for their crimes because they have a majority ownership position in our political system. That is the meaning of the banking plea bargain that the Obama administration is pressuring state attorneys general to negotiate with the titans of the financial world.

(read more)

http://www.truthdig.com/report....._20110823/
Lex
Dud?

Re: thank you bdc63 for the quote below.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rocketrob wrote:
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams

Well said. But aren't we going too fast on the accusation part here?!
rocketrob
Dyn-o-mite!

sell your stocks
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://nationalwamuhomeownerss....._Page.html
zanmeitu
Dud?

Re: Is JPMorgan Chase and the FDIC aiding and abetting fraud?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An industry that I felt was standing on a foundation of integrity, turned out to be so infused with dishonesty and fraud.
rocketrob
Dyn-o-mite!

80% fraud by industry insiders...
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.washingtonsblog.com.....iders.html
rocketrob
Dyn-o-mite!

5 years later - goodbye to you!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started researching the mass mortgage fraud (BY THE LENDERS) almost 5 years ago on ML Implode. Many a-holes from your industry blatantly harassed me within these very forums mainly because they failed to admit that this industry was crooked as a dog's leg during the go-go-get-rich years. That would be like admitting their own culpability OR AT THE VERY LEAST, THE CULPABILITY OF THE LENDING INDUSTRY AS A WHOLE. To be fair, a few of you admitted the mass fraud by the industry insiders and even helped and supported my efforts.

To the few that actually helped me in my investigation, thank you for being good people. I know how many of you have suffered from the back-lash of the "implosion."

For the small handful of a-holes who were abusive, and took on the "it was all the borrowers (your) fault" attitude in the forums, eff you!!!
Hopefully, you will burn in h**l for your inhumane bully behavior to many of your defrauded clients. One could only hope you catch a good dose of bankruptcy, foreclosure, and @$$ cancer, to boot, as your punishment from the universe. You know who you are, a-holes.

Derivatives expert Janet Tavakoli explains the financial crisis once and for all.

IT ALL STARTED WITH FRAUDULENT PREDATORY LENDING AND FINANCIAL ALCHEMY OF TURNING A SINGLE MORTGAGE INTO MULTIPLE MORTGAGES VIA FINANCIAL ALCHEMY CALLED SECURITIZATION. OUR FEDERAL AND STATE GOVERNMENTS ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN THROUGH LACK OF BASIC REGULATORY ENFORCEMENT OF FRAUDULENT AND PREDATORY LENDING AND PREDATORY FRAUDULENT SECURITIES SALES VIA MORTGAGE BACKED SECURITIES - YOUR PENSION PLANS? (Kiss YOUR financial future goodbye!?)

She explains this very clearly in this article.

Page 4 - "The financial crisis resulted largely from the use of credit derivatives. How?

We saw them hide risk and create a lot of leverage in the global financial system in securities and securitization, where one bad mortgage could be levered up to be in numerous different deals. That kind of malicious leverage had a big impact. A lot of fraudulent securitization provided funding for corrupt lending. Had we not done that, our housing crisis — and the situation we still have today — wouldn’t have been nearly as bad. Derivatives helped supply the leverage to inflate the bubble.

Are they still dangerous?

Today we see a credit derivatives market that is poorly understood by regulators and even by many of the banks who are participating in the market. And there just doesn’t seem to be a will to clean it up.

What should be done about sovereign credit default swaps?

When they were [first] sold, the hype was that they were useful hedging tools. The result is that they have been a game for speculators more than a hedge for hedgers. Speculators can go in and depress sovereign debt just when a sovereign needs to roll over debt — and of course the price of the credit default swap will shoot up. These games create temporary dislocations in the market. Given that we haven’t driven speculators out of the market, it’s a good idea to ban credit default swaps altogether.

What else can be done now to try to prevent another financial crisis?

In terms of money flow in the U.S., we have to write down debt and maybe have some sort of debt forgiveness. That’s a radical thought, but some people will never be able to get out from under their debt in their lifetime. Going forward, we have to make responsible loans."

Page 4 source: http://www.advisorone.com/2012.....amp;page=4

Initial Article Source: http://www.advisorone.com/2012.....my-markets

This is my final post and comment here on ML Implode as I close out the last 5 years of my life fighting fraud and corruption. The fundamental keystone to our liberties and freedoms are property rights, fact and law, and due process. We are now obviously a fascist, banana republic and (most likely) heading even farther south into the greatest depression known to man based upon a ponzi scheme that would have made Ponzi blush as a rank amateur.

All of your children will most likely inherit a lifetime of toil and unfairness as the result of too many of you NOT just saying "NO" when you had a chance (as a potential whistle-blower.) The easy bucks made on the backs of the millions of (homeowner and investor) victims were the price tag of your children's future.

The water below all of us is going to be very cold indeed.

Good luck to all of you. May God have mercy on us all.

-Rob Harrington
Founder/National WAMU Homeowners Support Group

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies."
Thomas Jefferson (... you bet your @$$, Tom.)

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic