FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Is JPMorgan Chase and the FDIC aiding and abetting fraud? View next topic
View previous topic

rocketrob
Dyn-o-mite!

Is JPMorgan Chase and the FDIC aiding and abetting fraud?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The FDIC is backing JPMorgan Chase in (allegedly) fraudulently taking my home. WAMU defrauded myself and potentially 100,000's of other US taxpayer/homeowners.

The FDIC is also defending JPMorgan Chase to cover up this "theft."
http://www.reuters.com/article.....1V20090513
also see:
http://www.businessweek.com/th.....movie.html

If you could pull up the "Texas case," (EXHIBIT A) the allegations that JPMorgan Chase and the FDIC were in collusion to steal WAMU are very damning.
http://www.kccllc.net/document.....000002.pdf

I have discovery in my own foreclosure case(s) against WAMU that the underwriters and loan officer from WAMU changed my FULL DOC loan income and debt items to reduce my Debt to Income ratio from over 200% down to 17% to make a sizable commission. My full Doc application includes two years personal tax returns, corporate returns complete with all appropriate schedules, balance sheets, operating statements, checking account statements, net worth sheet, and leases. WAMU further changed my property tax from $10,000 to $4500 from the previously agreed upon settlement statement causing an unforeseen $1400/month spike in my payment 14 payments later. This was clearly fraud in the Inducement as I never would have accepted such a deal. They also failed to properly disclose the neg am feature up front. They knew I would not be at the closing (my wife was given Power of Attorney) so all the changes would have not been recognizable in my absence. I HAVE HARD COPY EVIDENCE THROUGH COURT ORDERED/COMPELLED DISCOVERY!

If the Texas Case (WAMU bondholder's) allegations against JPMorgan Chase and the FDIC are true, then a case should be made that both entities aided and abetted with WAMU to steal potentially 100,000's of homes years later from defrauded homeowners. This colossal theft will be exacted for free for JPMorgan Chase with taxpayer money (including TARP funds) with the FDIC. This fraud would amount to billions of dollars unfairly extracted from homeowners, not including bondholders. This is unconscionable.
http://securities.stanford.edu....._08387.pdf

I and 100,000's of (WAMU originated) homeowners need our cases to be fully examined/prosecuted and put forth before the court of public opinion to ask a simple question. WAS THE ENTIRE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE AND WAMU'S (Countrywide, IndyMac, etc...) FRAUDULENT LENDING BUSINESS PRACTICES A PLANNED EVENT TO ENRICH THE BANKING ELITE AND THEIR POLITICAL FRIENDS AT THE EXPENSE OF THE HOMEOWNERS AND TAXPAYERS?

I would also like to find the 100,000's of WAMU originated homeowners now being bullied by JPMorgan Chase and the FDIC who are now foreclosing (YET CLAIM NO LIABILITY FROM HOMEOWNERS FOR WAMU'S FRAUD) to assist them in their legal defense against WAMU, JPMorgan Chase and certain responsible parties from the FDIC, OTS, and the US Government (that I believe and allege by diligent research of 1000's of document pages) aided and abetted theft and fraud on an unprecedented scale, and are co-conspirators, both civilly and criminally.

Also, feel free to forward this email to anyone who could amplify its production and scope. Journalists, bloggers, citizen groups, consumer rights attorneys, friends, family and co-workers should all be included to share this shocking content.

It's your country, too.

Feel free to contact me at (850) 259-6422 or crharrington@cox.net

Thank you,

Robert Harrington
Niceville, FL

Last edited by rocketrob on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
rocketrob
Dyn-o-mite!

thank you bdc63 for the quote below.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams
jwerner
C-4

Re: Is JPMorgan Chase and the FDIC aiding and abetting fraud?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jamie Dimon would never do such an evil thing. Both FDIC and Chase are completely innocent.

Signed,
The Guy Who Blows the Whistle about Fraud and
Is Being Sued by the U.S. Government through FDIC
(Me) Jason Werner

Dinochick
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rocketrob, I am sorry to hear about your issues with your home.

Having worked in the servicing arena in the 80's, they should have given you at least two years to payback the escrow deficit, especially if they made a mistake at the time of underwriting.

This is a very interesting development.. Thank you for the info and post.

I am a prime underwriter, but I worked for about 4 months underwriting at Wamu's subprime "arm" Long Beach Mortgage, and I had to leave (even though I made great money) because I couldn't stomach the manner they operated. The cancer seems to still be spreading.
jwerner
C-4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dinochick wrote:
Rocketrob, I am sorry to hear about your issues with your home.

Having worked in the servicing arena in the 80's, they should have given you at least two years to payback the escrow deficit, especially if they made a mistake at the time of underwriting.

This is a very interesting development.. Thank you for the info and post.

I am a prime underwriter, but I worked for about 4 months underwriting at Wamu's subprime "arm" Long Beach Mortgage, and I had to leave (even though I made great money) because I couldn't stomach the manner they operated. The cancer seems to still be spreading.

You have a great point. It is definitely spreading. I believe it is also a serious problem with the regulators like HUD, OCC, OTS, and back to FDIC again.

Thanks,
Jason

Dinochick
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Jason...

As a longtime veteran of the industry, I was around when the S and L's failed. It wasn't pretty, but it certainly did not reach this magnitude.

What is alarming is the fraud that permeated every facet of the industry, including some of the borrowers. If due diligence was done properly, and allowed to be a gatekeeper, much of this would not have happened. What is also amazing is the fact it is not just the US.. It affected many westernized countries.

If you haven't checked out the Mortgage Fraud Blog (there is a link on Implode) give it a whirl. The fraud cases there are really amazing.
catherine
Chocolate

Re: thank you bdc63 for the quote below.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rocketrob wrote:
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams

What a mess, I am so sorry for you, prayers coming your way and Rock On!
rocketrob
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you haven't checked out the Mortgage Fraud Blog (there is a link on Implode) give it a whirl. The fraud cases there are really amazing.[/quote]

The problem goes to my statement above in my initial posting. Mortgage Fraud Blog seems to only highlight fraud cases against the guppies and small time operators. The Government seems to be able to scoop them up with ease, despite budget and manpower issues. IT'S THE CORPORATIONS AND SENIOR MANAGEMENT AND THEIR (alleged) ORGANIZED AIDING & ABETTING, AND PERHAPS (alleged) CO-CONSPIRATOR ACTIONABLE BEHAVIOR THAT NETS ZERO INVESTIGATION, PROSECUTION AND PERP WALKS.

I am collecting evidence from all over the country. Anybody care to continue to share the goods? Confused

rocketrob
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW, Aaron and I are re-vamping the "I am Facing Foreclosure" site. Whistleblowing and accredited Attorneys will be involved.

We will be offering Free Resource information to those in Foreclosure.
Sorry, no loan mods, just Loan investigations and audits and attorneys who "get it."

WE NEED BLOGGERS, VENDORS, AND VOLUNTEERS.

Think of the site as the the ML Implode mothership for foreclosure issues.

Rob
crharrington@cox.net
jwerner
C-4

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dinochick wrote:
Thank you Jason...

As a longtime veteran of the industry, I was around when the S and L's failed. It wasn't pretty, but it certainly did not reach this magnitude.

What is alarming is the fraud that permeated every facet of the industry, including some of the borrowers. If due diligence was done properly, and allowed to be a gatekeeper, much of this would not have happened. What is also amazing is the fact it is not just the US.. It affected many westernized countries.

If you haven't checked out the Mortgage Fraud Blog (there is a link on Implode) give it a whirl. The fraud cases there are really amazing.

I am familiar with the beautiful mortgage fraud blog site and even the bank fraud site. We MUST put a brighter spotlight on the fraud, however we must put more emphasis on the lenders' and banks' officers because they are liable as you go up the chain in what is referred to as complicity.

Thanks,
Jason

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic