FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Forensic Mortgage and Appraisal Audits View next topic
View previous topic

Lenderaudits
Flash in the pan

Re: Forensic Mortgage and Appraisal Audits
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rocketrob wrote:
Hi Dean, never found you unfortunately. I haven't found many others, as well. Very early in the process...

Why not post as Dean instead of Kimberly?
The "kisses" part at the end tipped me off that a "ghost" was writing... didn't seem to have any credibility....

I would like to know more about your firm and I mean that most respectfully.

I really like Patrick because he was the most up-front responder and has been doing this longer than many. He has a great deal of integrity and has some great ideas about how this industry should behave in light of the loan mod fiasco. He also writes great copy and proves he is highly informed. he also works under lawyer supervision

Please don't be offended as there are many auditors out their I never found. The Iam FacingForeclosure site might be a great start to weed out the weak and promote the strong. You only want the best helping homeowners, right?

I never posted under Kimberly so I have no idea why you say that! What kisses? Are we both reading the same board? I am confused.

Demolition Man

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

marketing rules !

mwahaha

Do_the_math
The WhistleBlower

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Am I the only one who thinks that someone without a background in the mortgage industry or loss mitigation industry is not qualified to interview auditors or provide recommendations to the general public?

Media sources need to stick with news stories, and let the businesses promote themselves. Tons of sites giving recommendations, and too few media sources reporting on the scams.

Be a watch dog or a merchant, but don't be both.

http://contributor.yahoo.com/u.....ailey.html
Lenderaudits
Flash in the pan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do_the_math wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that someone without a background in the mortgage industry or loss mitigation industry is not qualified to interview auditors or provide recommendations to the general public?

Media sources need to stick with news stories, and let the businesses promote themselves. Tons of sites giving recommendations, and too few media sources reporting on the scams.

Be a watch dog or a merchant, but don't be both.

Excellent observation. The problem is that everyone is trying to make a buck so they use their resources and in the case of media/bloggers their bully pulpit as a launching pad for business ventures without full disclosure.

Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MAKE HISTORY- NOT MORE MISTAKES!

Hello!

We want to introduce you to the ground floor planning for our country's first National Association and Training conference. The primary focus of this ground-breaking two day event will focus on:

1- Training for mortgage/loan examinations, processes, and systems to assist qualified foreclosure defense attorneys for trial and/or mediation preparation.
2- Establishing and implementing a National Trade Association to protect and guide our fledgling industry against abuses or malpractice. This will protect homeowners, attorneys and examiners alike.
3- Establishing a more uniform and reliable process for trade standards
4- Assisting self-employed Examiners in the formation and growth of their individual businesses. (Many of us wish to be self-employed and control our own futures, and not just sales lackeys or bird-dogs.)
5- Developing a code of ethics, mission statement, and industry core value culture, to properly ensure a safe and secure growth environment. This ensures individual profitability.

We will be having many of the nation's top examiners to speak and train all interested parties. Since we have many boots on the ground here in Destin, Florida to set up this historical conference, we wish to co-sponsor this event in Destin.

- The weather is very nice in February compared to a lot of the country.
- Destin is a world class vacation and conference center that supports a huge visitor base.
- Destin is very affordable compared to other major cities' conference bases as we are one of the epicenters of the real estate based economic implosion and mortgage fraud. Our local resort and hotel industries will go out of their way to accommodate all of us - affordably and comfortably.
- Again, we live here so we can make all the arrangements locally thus saving additional expense for attendees.
- Spend a few extra days and enjoy over 3 dozen gold courses, deep sea and bay fishing, sailing, boating, and of course, America's premier beaches. Sugar white sand, aqua blue-green water, and natural setting compliments our natural environment with a smaller town, laid back atmosphere. Unwind and relax. We know it has been a tough year for many of us.
- Work a few days, play a few more, and then return home ready to start a new career that promises spectacular opportunities for years to come.
- Also, help change the direction of our country to assist qualified foreclosure defense attorneys to uphold fact and law and promote due process. YOUR HELP IS NEEDED AND IS NEEDED RIGHT NOW!

Plan on attending in February on the second weekend. This gives you a few months to save up and plan.We have 3 airports within a reasonable short drive to Destin. Or, drive over at your leisure if you live in the South. Destin is about 5 hours from Atlanta and 5 hours from Jacksonville.

We will be updating information shortly to all interested parties.

We plan on having at least 5 top national speakers to supplement your training. Understand, the legal environment regarding foreclosure is constantly changing and many opinions and perspectives exist that counter each other. It is far better to hear all sides and come to a more informed conclusion. That is the reason for organizing and sharing information that exists in today's void.

The fee for attendance is merely $200 for both Saturday and Sunday so cost to attend should certainly not be an issue. Your travel/hotel/food/entertainment/etc. costs are not included and are your responsibility.

In summary, we wish to call all interested parties to begin the process of self-education and self-determination of your future career. Aaron Krowne is nationally famous for his ML Implode website that has tracked the mortgage implosion since 2007. HIS SITE HAS HAD OVER FIFTY MILLION (50,000,000!) visits since its inception. We ask that we all start sharing implode-o-meter's sister site www.Iamfacingforeclosure.com, as our national home and resource center to begin communicating with each other around the country in mutual support and growth. Aaron's proven star power, media and political contacts, and general knowledge of this disaster ensures that we will be successful. If your personal website has had more than 50,000,000 visits, we would have also talked to you. For now, Aaron and his team have proven through the years he can definitely drive traffic and build a serious NATIONAL following. We will assist you in growing your business as your communication and support partner.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR 10,000 EXAMINERS TO OWN THEIR OWN INDEPENDENT BUSINESS AND HELP FIX AMERICA!

If you are interested in attendance, training or support, please email me at crharrington@cox.net with your name, experience level, and contact information.

Here we grow!

Rob Harrington
Conference Coordinator
Co-sponsor - LoanChex, Inc. (Mortgage Fraud Examiners)
vcabanas
Dud?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In a Foreclosure process you MUST have a full forensic auditing with SECURITIZATION CHAIN RESEARCH.
If you dont do this together then, any defense in court is INCOMPLETE !!!

If you want to learn more about it, please attend our free webinar on Thursday in English 8PM Eastern Time to 9 PM.
Spanish on Mondays 8 pm to 9 pm Eastern Time.
Forensic Mortgage Investigation Corp in Florida.

Dud?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting,

I didn't realize your website joined up with Iamfacingforeclosure.com
I used to keep up with it when Casey intitally started out the site...For 15 yrs I worked to protect the banks interest in a 3rd party setting. Being an AMERICAN I always believed if you go to court its a means to get JUSTICE.

In Sept 2001 I accepted a position as a 3rd party bill collector for NARS. Having grown up thru the school of hard knocks I always thought work hard you can make a difference. In actuality I did for the people I was able to help...

But in early 2004 I was solicited on my job by a rogue investor. I say rogue cause she only shops preforeclosures with the intent to make money any which way she can...She goes after homeowners like the banks do...Or she'll go after the banks as well. At any rate there's a whole nthr story to her...This is a long deep web I found.

To me I should tell the TRUTH AS I KNOW ...But I wonder if I'll remain alive daily with what I know...They actually removed an Adversary out of a court ...Then a page out of a counterclaim...Denied me my rights then two months later RECUSED...YET I CAN'T FIND AN ATTY TO SAVE MY LIFE OR LIVELIHOOD...

I was fighting them for my right to make a livelihood...They refuse to tell me how much money it takes to get the Dept of Justice to be HONEST ANYMORE...I lost my home bcuz I had a way to pay my bills but it required the banks to do BUSINESS...they said $150,000 per month wasn't enough and 10-50m a month isn't enough...so Let me TELL YOU FOLKS THERE ARE ATTYS AND JUDGES ON THE TAKE...I'D BE GLAD TO BE A SEMINAR SPEAKER OR EDUCATOR...now I'm not AN ATTY...But when I tell you what their covering up you'll be lucky if you'll ever want an attorney again! No amount of money within a matter of days to do proper banking business is enough...This MONPOLY BY THE BANKS HAS TO GO! They will make it to where there won't be anymore silence if you ask me!

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic