FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Forensic Mortgage and Appraisal Audits View next topic
View previous topic

Kimberly Jones
Dud?

Forensic Mortgage and Appraisal Audits
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All!

I am involved in one of the newest lines of defense against foreclosures. I work with a group of attorneys who do Forensic Mortgage and Appraisal Audits.
As many of you on this site know, lenders can be, how can I say this..a little more than arrogant when dealing with the little guy. I guess the short version of what I am trying to say is, they have made a lot of mistakes.
This firm I work with takes the borrowers documents and combs through them to find those mistakes. The really cool thing about these boys is that they don't stop there, they also do the same with the appraisals.
You have no idea how often mistakes are found Shocked

If anyone would like to learn more about the audits and how they are being used by the little guy as a serious foreclosure defense, hit me up.
You guys can look for me on FaceBook too Wink http://profile.to/kimberlyjones/ My page is open to all so you don't have to be a friend to view and I have a lot of great info there.

Kissess!!

Kim
asujan
Flash in the pan

Re: Forensic Mortgage and Appraisal Audits
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimberly Jones wrote:
Hi All!

I am involved in one of the newest lines of defense against foreclosures. I work with a group of attorneys who do Forensic Mortgage and Appraisal Audits.
As many of you on this site know, lenders can be, how can I say this..a little more than arrogant when dealing with the little guy. I guess the short version of what I am trying to say is, they have made a lot of mistakes.
This firm I work with takes the borrowers documents and combs through them to find those mistakes. The really cool thing about these boys is that they don't stop there, they also do the same with the appraisals.
You have no idea how often mistakes are found Shocked

If anyone would like to learn more about the audits and how they are being used by the little guy as a serious foreclosure defense, hit me up.
You guys can look for me on FaceBook too Wink http://profile.to/kimberlyjones/ My page is open to all so you don't have to be a friend to view and I have a lot of great info there.

Kissess!!

Kim

This is not new--I have been doing this occupation since 2006. What is new is the attorney--perhaps they do not have much to do?? I hesitate in thinking that money is being made in this manner--

ambulance chasers! Tsk Tsk

Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimberly, the issue is if many folks are now only selling a $499 basic Til/Respa software loan audit, this is merely a band-aid. Best auditor in the country is Patrick Pulaties in California. I have done extensive research.

He gets it!

Fear the snake oil salesmen who want to bottle the magic potion and keep it only for high bidders or those who want to sell $499T/R affiliate programs. I also mean no disrespect to the many people I have met so far...

Also, I fear firms that sell audits directly to the consumer may be selling a pig in the poke like many loan modsters were....

All auditors should be hired by TRAINED FORECLOSURE DEFENSE attorneys first and foremost.

Are there over 2000 laws that need to be looked up for the audit to be the real deal?

Kimberly, I would love to find out more about your firm.
Lenderaudits
Flash in the pan

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rocketrob wrote:
Kimberly, the issue is if many folks are now only selling a $499 basic Til/Respa software loan audit, this is merely a band-aid. Best auditor in the country is Patrick Pulaties in California. I have done extensive research.

He gets it!

Fear the snake oil salesmen who want to bottle the magic potion and keep it only for high bidders or those who want to sell $499T/R affiliate programs. I also mean no disrespect to the many people I have met so far...

Also, I fear firms that sell audits directly to the consumer may be selling a pig in the poke like many loan modsters were....

All auditors should be hired by TRAINED FORECLOSURE DEFENSE attorneys first and foremost.

Are there over 2000 laws that need to be looked up for the audit to be the real deal?

Kimberly, I would love to find out more about your firm.

So you have interviewed every auditor in the country and determined there is only one individual qualified to perform audits? Only one person in the entire country "gets it"?

That is pretty funny.

Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimberly, you quote: "So you have interviewed every auditor in the country and determined there is only one individual qualified to perform audits? Only one person in the entire country "gets it"?

That is pretty funny."

Nope, I haven't interviewed EVERY auditor but have interviewed about a dozen, some of the majors... More than one ARE qualified. MANY MORE ARE NOT QUALIFIED!

But, I never stated only one was qualified, did I? ...Tough crowd here, Kimmy.

Also, you posted for business inquiries, right?

I am inquiring... do you sell $499 Til/Respa software audits?

Those that sell this type audit are only taking money from distressed homeowners by selling them a post-close lender product. I'm sure you being a professional will agree with that.

http://iamfacingforeclosure.co.....mystified/

So what is the name of your company? Inquiring minds want to know.

BTW, no, I am not very funny at all. I am a very serious guy.
rocketrob
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some in the industry are very concerned of the mass exodus of ex - mortgage to ex-loan mod folks who are now going to flood the audit market now that the loan mod business will be shuttered to a large degree. The government will most likely act faster to regulate and license the audit profession.

The homeowners can't afford to be fleeced a third time around. Reasonable people will agree with this line of reasoning.

Loan audits are very complicated and go well beyond a simple Respa/TIL software program. Imagine the liability to you if your client lost their house because they got an audit and not a QUALIFIED ATTORNEY instead.

April Charney feels that nobody outside the law field should get directly involved with the homeowners regarding audits.

Even some of the Attorneys in California who got involved with "attorney backed" loan mod firms find themselves in a bit of trouble from the State.

http://ml-implode.com/viewnews.....rList.html

So better to check with the bar and find out what constitutes "practicing law without a license" means.
rocketrob
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kimmy, I also review sample audits. Can you email me one, please?
crharrington@cox.net
Lenderaudits
Flash in the pan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rocketrob wrote:
Kimberly, you quote: "So you have interviewed every auditor in the country and determined there is only one individual qualified to perform audits? Only one person in the entire country "gets it"?

That is pretty funny."

Nope, I haven't interviewed EVERY auditor but have interviewed about a dozen, some of the majors... More than one ARE qualified. MANY MORE ARE NOT QUALIFIED!

Those that sell this type audit are only taking money from distressed homeowners by selling them a post-close lender product. I'm sure you being a professional will agree with that.

That post was mine and I am not Kimberly.

You did say he is the best auditor in the country and I find that rather funny. I am sure if you looked hard enough you could find more than one competent auditor.

On the one hand you say homeowners should only deal with attorneys and on the other hand you endorse an auditor with no formal legal training.

Flash in the pan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rocketrob wrote:

That is pretty funny."

So what else do you do besides interviewing loan auditors? what is your business?

Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Dean, never found you unfortunately. I haven't found many others, as well. Very early in the process...

Why not post as Dean instead of Kimberly?
The "kisses" part at the end tipped me off that a "ghost" was writing... didn't seem to have any credibility....

I would like to know more about your firm and I mean that most respectfully.

I really like Patrick because he was the most up-front responder and has been doing this longer than many. He has a great deal of integrity and has some great ideas about how this industry should behave in light of the loan mod fiasco. He also writes great copy and proves he is highly informed. he also works under lawyer supervision

Please don't be offended as there are many auditors out their I never found. The Iam FacingForeclosure site might be a great start to weed out the weak and promote the strong. You only want the best helping homeowners, right?

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic