FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Just found out my city put its bond issues into interest View next topic
View previous topic

Kingfish
Flash in the pan

Just found out my city put its bond issues into interest
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

rate swap contracts.

RESOLUTION amending and supplementing the General Bond Resolution of
the City of Jackson, Mississippi adopted on March 11, 1993, as previously
amended and supplemented by the first supplement to the General Bond
Resolution adopted by the City of Jackson, Mississippi on March 16, 2004;
authorizing and approving the form of an option to enter into an interest rate Swap Agreement relating to the Mississippi Development Bank Special Obligation Bonds, Series 2002 (Jackson, Mississippi Water and Sewer System Revenue Bond Project) and the Mississippi Development Bank Special Obligation Bonds, Series 2004 (Jackson, Mississippi Water and Sewer System Revenue and Revenue Refunding Bond Project); authorizing and approving the form of a second supplement to indenture in connection with said option to enter into an interest rate Swap Agreement; authorizing proper officers to do all other things deemed necessary or advisable in connection with such option to enter into an interest rate Swap Agreement pursuant to the terms and conditions of this second
supplement to the General Bond Resolution; and for related purposes (Hill,
Melton, O’Reilly-Evans) (11/24/0Cool

Am just now learning about this stuff and realize this is what has bankrupted Birmingham. What information can I find out about this? Sorry for the poor quality of my question but I really am learning about this subject.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic