FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Houston we still have problems!!!!!!! View next topic
View previous topic

Texas Ninja
Flash in the pan

Houston we still have problems!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[color=darkred]Howdy Dody What were you thinking letting your VP of sales go? (3rd VP of Sales in less than a year, Div Pres. and Reg. Pres)need I say more.

No more cozy late mornings in bed, no working in your home office in your PJ's, no more watching The View, Ellen Oprah. AAAAWWWWWW NOW YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO WORK, I feel for you. Crying or Very sad or maybe your husband and wife team can help you,LOL Seriously you really think you have the right people in place????? I really think you should have thought this threw. What have the people you surrounded yourself with done for you lately? Your biggest mistake was not running the Houston division on your own instead you let Fred and his side kick run Houston to the ground. You let go of some team players!!!

You people don't get it Houston will never make it because Dallas does not want Houston to succeed!!!! They want to be in the spot light!!

Houston we definitely have problems!!!! Twisted Evil or Snarky

GOOD LUCK HOWDY DODY YOUR GONNA NEED IT!!![/color]

[size=24][/size]

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic