FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

KB Houston Rumor View next topic
View previous topic

KBLiesdotcom
Dud?

Re: KB Houston Rumor
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is some background on the event. It was early Sunday morning and I was taking 2 pictures of a completed home in the neighborhood I live while on a public street. The corvette circled me three times and was acting very suspicious. I never took photos of him. My digital camera has video capture mode on it, so it does not even look like a video camera. I didn't even point my camera at him until I put it on video mode.

This is a foreman that works in my neighborhood, but was obviously there on his day off driving his KB yellow corvette. As soon as he said, "What are you going to do about it" I asked him if he worked for KB. He denied it twice. This led me to believe he was just fired and KB had no jurisdiction. Then he tried to play dumb and asked if I worked for KB.

Kb has since disregarded the complaint, but it is just another example of LIES caught on tape. This is also harassment based on the above statement.
DELETED

kb home sucks
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DELETED
Houston Builder
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder who KB merges with -

Since the guys in Texas run the company, maybe they hook up with lennar or Horton buys them out

KB has to get rid of their name in Texas - they are a great takover candidate since they own the 800SF market and they have a their Martha Stewart community -

I wonder how that's doing in Houston??? Their Houston guys must really be proud if its doing well.
Houston Builder
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is Kyle ("KB has its own I Phone!!"} Davison still in the running to take over KB?
catch22
Flash in the pan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The best part is when they get bought out all the money the guys will make. You said they were shutting down but now they are being bought out? The fat lady tou here singing is the screaming of your wife when you come home from beating on your keyboard all day, you keyboard gangsta.
Houston Builder
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

catch22 wrote:
The fat lady tou here singing is......................................................

Let me translate for you big fella -

"The fat lady you HEAR singing....."

Fat lady is clearing her throat - the song will take another 24 months - they are bleeding to death with no miracle or cure to save them - not even Kyle Davison's proclamation that they have their own version of the I phone will save them:)
catch22
Flash in the pan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You have been making the same claim for more than 2 years. News flash, thats 24 months idiot. You are so envious of these big builders and the power and money they have its hilarious. You really need to relieve some of your stress . Go to St. James or Treasures or get a massage with a happy ending. Maybe put your I phone on vibrate and stick it up your ass
NewHomeDallas
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Houston Builder:

I assume you now think J C Penny will go under since they just bought 36.6% of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia and plan to open Martha Stewart shops inside their stores. I guess this is their iPhone.
Houston Builder
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good one New Home!!

Big difference - read the headlines, JCPenny is not calling this partnership "their version of the I Phone!!"

Kyle Davison/KB are the rocket scientists that called their partnership with MSLO "our version of the I Phone"....

Don't believe me, read it here:

http://www.depauw.edu/news/index.asp?id=19913

Its KB's hubris that is so laughable - and you wonder why KB's stock tanked all the way from $80 to $6 SmileSmile

Its been a great ride - thanks Big Fella!!

NewHomeDallas wrote:
Houston Builder:

I assume you now think J C Penny will go under since they just bought 36.6% of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia and plan to open Martha Stewart shops inside their stores. I guess this is their iPhone.
[url][/url]
Houston Builder
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

catch22 wrote:
................Maybe put your I phone on vibrate and stick it up your ass

Way to keep it classy Big Fella!!

You and Mr. I Phone / Kyle Davison should really get a room:) Razz Laughing

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic