FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

EX OPTION-ONE mortgage Brokers running Ca State...... View next topic
View previous topic

Collusio302
Dud?

EX OPTION-ONE mortgage Brokers running Ca State......
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ARE EX- OPTION-ONE mortgage Brokers running Ca State Foreclosure prevention program? I've done quite a bit of research on this and is it appropriate for this to be happening? Is this SUSPICIOUS? What I discovered is that it appears that the "lions Share" of the managers and Executives appear to all have been "sleeping in the same bed" working at OPTION ONE when OPTION ONE "imploded as number 189 per the implode-a-meter. It seems that these "folks" may be in charge of the "Keep Your Home California/CALHFA/Hardest Hit Funds account that President Obama gave to the Sate of CA in the amount of $2billion dollars to stave off "California Foreclosures" .

See below:

Dec. 4, 2007

"Today, Option One's parent company, H&R Block Inc., announced that effective immediately Option One will cease accepting new mortgage loan applications."

I'm curious to hear if anyone has any thoughts or more information as to the extent of a "failed bank" to be in charge of preventing foreclosures(sponsored by the state and US Treasury. Any responses are appreciated.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic