FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

ESSEX MORTGAGE BANK WE LIST REO,FHA & HUD FORECLOSURES View next topic
View previous topic

Poll :: What will happen to the housing market when the home buyer tax credits expire?

Little impact - Home values will fall...by about $10,000
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No Impact -Nothing Because the higher-priced market that needs stimulus anyway.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Impacted a lot - The housing recession will begin a double dip recession.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

fhasubmissions
Dud?

ESSEX MORTGAGE BANK WE LIST REO,FHA & HUD FORECLOSURES
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm Jeffrey Martino Young Branch Manger at Essex Mortgage Bank.

Dud?

Re: ESSEX MORTGAGE BANK WE LIST REO,FHA & HUD FORECLOSURES
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't understand why you don't return numerous messages left for you, not very professional.
fhasubmissions
Dud?

It is friday night at 9:00P.M Im here returning your message
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excuse me but I work from 6 a.m to 9 p.m pacific time monday thru friday-it is 9p.m on a friday evening and I am working where are you ?I return every message I recieve including this message you left for me today at 6:37 a.m .I am sorry if I can not jump at the minute your message is sent but I can return them the same day I recieve them......what can I help you with ? I would be more then happy to assist you sir . I will tell you what I will give you my contact information again and this time I will even give you my cell phone number should you need to reach me tonight...I usually work on weekends but I am taking my Harley out of the garage and will be in the REDWOOD RUN with my boys from Santa Rosa to Garberville,Ca. so will not be back until monday morning at the same time ...same place ...same story - 6:00 a.m.pacific time - Jeffrey Martino Young Branch Manager of Essex Mortgage Bank in Santa Rosa,Ca. 95404 toll free number 1-877-870-2676 or the cell phone # 310-984-0496.or leave a meessage on my website http://www.fhasubmissions.com

Dud?

I'M BACK AGAIN LETTING YOU KNOW I RETURN MESSAGES DO YOU ?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is Jeffrey Martino Young with Essex Mortgage Back..One word of advice do not ever tell me I do not return messages and then not be around to back your fight !!! Evil or Very Mad I will not tolerate that B.S -- I was in my office the same evening you left that message trying to reach you at 9 p. ...then made a special stop on my Low Boy Harley Davidson right in the middle of the Redwood Run to Garberville ,Ca.on saturday just to drop by the office and grab your info, my patience is wearing thin with you ....dont make out checks you can't cash -- In other words do NOT accuse me of not returning calls if your not around to take ...Jeffrey Martino Young at Essex Mortgage Bank in Santa Rosa,Ca,95404. you have my number call me and lets discuss your financing needs.

Dud?

AND NOW I AN TAKING MY LUNCH BREAK TO REACH YOU 6/14/2010
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TRIED TO CONTACT YOU ON FRIDAY EVENING AT 9:00 P.M SATURDAY MORNING AND MONDAY (TODAY) AT NOON...WHERE ARE YOU ?? YOU TELL ME I DO NOT RETURN CALLS - WELL MAYBE ITS THAT YOU ARE NOT AROUND TO ANSWER THEM INSTEAD .....JEFFREY MARTINO YOUNG @ ESSEX MORTGAGE BANK IN SANAT ROSA,CA,95404

Dud?

IN REGARDS TO ME NOT RETURNING PHONE CALLS !!!!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I hope all of you can see I have been trying to reach this individual for the past week ...please don't let his meaningless statements take away from my the opportunity to do business with ...I return all of my calls I will admit there have been a couple of days where I am either on my chopper and did not here the phone or was out of town.....it is one of my pet pieves so I know the importance of a phone call......it might only be a two to three minute one but you will get one from me I promise...Jeffrey Martino Young at Essex Mortgage Bank in Santa Rosa,Ca.95404 toll free 1-877-870-2676.

Dud?

This is Jeffrey Martino Young following up!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK as I have stated in my earlier messages I try to return phone calls as well as text messages the moment they come across however sometimes I am working on funding a specific loan.Should that happen to be the case I promise to get back to my clients the very same day.Should you need a "Hard Money"loan please call me direct on my CELLPHONEs as shown here -- Southern California (310) 984-0496 or Northern California (415) 572-8179.

Sincerely,
Jeffrey Martin Young

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic