FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Hawthorne Capital Corp View next topic
View previous topic

FHAdude
Dud?

Hawthorne Capital Corp
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Take a look. Another perfect example of the greedy few getting what they deserve. The owner, his son ( Frederick "The Don" Tropeano) and others were arrested on 7/21/10 for mortgage fraud, wire fraud, identity theft and so on. Finally, the actually got the one who was controlling the fraud. Bail was set at $3.6 Million, CASH ONLY. Hope they get the full 300 years that they are all facing. Guys like this make it tough for everyone who's honest in the industry to earn a living. I hope they get everyone like them.

Dud?

hawthorne
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

fha dude you seem angry i wonder why? did you work there? did you have something to do with that place? i noticed you posted your comments at 3am you seem angry my man.
FHAdude
Dud?

Hawthorne Capital
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I never worked there. I know a few people that did and I got the inside scoop. Angry? You bet; people like this make it almost impossible for the good guys to stay in business. Borrower's don't trust anyone, Lenders keep adding requirements and HUD now pulls your Eagle if you sneeze the wrong way. They give the industry a bad name. Don't tell me that a few apples don't spoil the bunch...Way too many bad apples in this industry.

Dud?

Re: Hawthorne Capital Corp
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cant agree with you more fhadude. I knew people that worked there as well. They told me the guy "The Don" was the most crooked guy they ever met. Hope they can sell off his assets and help out the borrowers that got stuck with two mortgages
Maxpaine
Dud?

Re: Hawthorne Capital Corp
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Hawthorne Capital Corp.?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic