FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

An Answer To Our Economic Future. A Reasonable Solution View next topic
View previous topic

Gr8erMinds
Dud?

An Answer To Our Economic Future. A Reasonable Solution
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about yall, but I can sense the veil being removed, and the world getting pushed back in time. A lot of turmoil is in front of us currently. This is the worst it has ever been, and there are 7 billion people. Of the American population, there are almost 153 million people in the civilian labor force. The amount of Civilian non-institutional population is roughly 240 million Americans. This means that roughly 86 million Americans are unemployed. This is from the Bureau of Labor Statistics/U.S. Department of Labor. Table A-1.

The Employment Situation - September 2011
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/pdf/empsit.pdf.

We have no jobs. There are hard to come by. Even basic jobs. What is going to happen?

There are two outcomes on the table for us to choose from:
Outcome number 1 is bad, requires zero work, and will surely result in a survival-of-the-fittest type scenario:

1. Keep spending. Pretend it's not about to happen. Live for yourselves. We fall. We fall so hard, America gets sent back to the stone-age. Martial Law ensues. We will turn on each other, and the most money in the world will not by you safety. Money doesn't mean anything when there is no one standing at the cash register to receive it from you. Preparing for the future can help, but you would need to start NOW. But panic isn't the thing we need. We need to work together.

Outcome number 2 is hard work, but it is the only option available that can save us:

2. We grow. We innovate. We create jobs. The only thing that can save us is creating new jobs, and having a low inflation rate. Growth is what we have got to have. That requires entrepreneurs.

Most of the above information was taken from these 3 pages:

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.....ion-begins
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.....-than-ever
http://www.thepropheticyears.c.....llapse.htm

Of course all of this is common sense. We have just taken life for granted.

This is what I do. My company Gr8erMinds LLC has 150+ inventions. They are all useful, and make life simpler. We live by the motto; "work smarter, not harder". So, we have all these inventions that help out in life, but also, they create jobs. I am very much Pro-America, but I am also Pro-Humanity. I cannot wait to introduce as many jobs as possible. It is my goal.

We will be releasing 2 Android games shortly. These games will each be a dollar, or a dollar fifty if you buy them together. We have designed these games, because they are very inexpensive, but they allow us to create a revenue stream without going to banks, for we all know how hard it is to get money from them. The revenue from these 2 games will fund our new Precision Search/Networking Utility, PerSer(tm). PerSer(tm) is a complete consolidation effort of most of the current sites on the internet. We have taken many of the most widely used websites, and consolidating them into one, simple, private, integritous network, which simplifies communication in a way never before known, and opens the door which is Social Awkwardness, allowing anyone to meet people based on common interest.

PerSer(tm) is the next Facebook. By all accounts, it should replace a lot of the internet as you know it.

The reason I chose to start with the software side of my inventions is because they have the lowest overhead, and highest return. My manufactured goods, require a large amount of capital upfront to the manufacturers, distributors, engineers, and what not. PerSer(tm) is a multibillion dollar venture, and is only costing me $30,000 to create. Our games only cost $5,000 to make. They should return a nice profit, but we only need $30,000 to make PerSer(tm), and our games should be able to make that for us. PerSer(tm) creates jobs by creating money. It is also free to the end user, and always will be.

My manufactured goods need people to make them. They will be made is America as much as possible. I am trying to help.

When all of these goods have been manufactured and I have the funds, I will put out a call to the innovators, allow you to come forth, and I will create your designs. 30/70. 30 me/70 you. I will pay for everything. I should be able to start a few thousand new business with the ideas that I get from the planets population. Those business will have many job openings. This is what I am here to do.

Keep watching persernetwork.com to watch our rising.

This is our chance. We do not get another.

Thank you guys for listening. Hopefully I can help bring back the economy.

Joseph Truax
Owner/Founder Gr8erMinds LLC
Owner/Founder PerSer Corp
Owner/Founder Rag Tag Games Corporation
Aaron
A-Bomb

Re: An Answer To Our Economic Future. A Reasonable Solution
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Joe, I have to give you a gold star for intentions.

But I have to say what you've outlined is just downright bizarre. Really, I get the impression you are trying to shoehorn what you were already doing into a "solution for the global economy".

To be frank, you're not going to solve any of our "macro-systemic" problems by creating some cool/nice programs and having people pay you for them, then becoming a venture capitalist. For starters, you aren't doing anything to fix the monetary system with all that (you'd just be using the existing, prevailing state-fiat money) and its not like our problem has anything to do with a lack of venture capitalists.

Sure, more might be better, funding more grassroots-sourced ideas (presumably good ones), but it isn't even a long way from that to fixing the banking system. It's no way at all. That is, none of this does anything to fix the banking system.

We need a system of REAL savings, where the working masses can retain their wealth without doing anything special. From that pool of real savings, we can have more real investment. This may sound extremely simplistic, but it is the concrete foundation from which a stable national and global economy can be built. And it's lacking now.

Your ideas are nice, but they don't fix this.
Gr8erMinds
Dud?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaron wrote:
Well Joe, I have to give you a gold star for intentions.

But I have to say what you've outlined is just downright bizarre. Really, I get the impression you are trying to shoehorn what you were already doing into a "solution for the global economy".

To be frank, you're not going to solve any of our "macro-systemic" problems by creating some cool/nice programs and having people pay you for them, then becoming a venture capitalist. For starters, you aren't doing anything to fix the monetary system with all that (you'd just be using the existing, prevailing state-fiat money) and its not like our problem has anything to do with a lack of venture capitalists.

Sure, more might be better, funding more grassroots-sourced ideas (presumably good ones), but it isn't even a long way from that to fixing the banking system. It's no way at all. That is, none of this does anything to fix the banking system.

We need a system of REAL savings, where the working masses can retain their wealth without doing anything special. From that pool of real savings, we can have more real investment. This may sound extremely simplistic, but it is the concrete foundation from which a stable national and global economy can be built. And it's lacking now.

Your ideas are nice, but they don't fix this.

How do we fix what has been broken, before it completely fails us? I am sure the top minds in the world are working on this now, but, I don't want to wake up and find that this was let to happen, when I can attempt to do something about it.

Either way, I should be able to make some money before this all goes to the toilet, and that money, will be used with the best intentions. These are my dreams. A rich guy like no other.
Aaron
A-Bomb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

How do we fix what has been broken, before it completely fails us? I am sure the top minds in the world are working on this now, but, I don't want to wake up and find that this was let to happen, when I can attempt to do something about it.

Either way, I should be able to make some money before this all goes to the toilet, and that money, will be used with the best intentions. These are my dreams. A rich guy like no other.

It cannot be fixed; it has to be replaced. And it has completely failed us -- we just haven't seen the full consequences yet (massive government bailouts and printing have delayed the inevitable).

I can't fault you for wanting to do something about it or even just making a lot of money beforehand.

However, you had better put a lot of that wealth into hard assets as soon as you can, or you will find most of those "riches" will be gone with the system.

I do think the path to fixing the monetary/banking system is pretty clear. We need to re-institute sound money, get rid of the Federal Reserve (and fiat money+central banking in general), institute state banks, localize government, balance budgets, and break up the various banking/commercial/industrial cartels.

That would fix a lot ;)
Gr8erMinds
Dud?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaron wrote:
Quote:

It cannot be fixed; it has to be replaced. And it has completely failed us -- we just haven't seen the full consequences yet (massive government bailouts and printing have delayed the inevitable).

I can't fault you for wanting to do something about it or even just making a lot of money beforehand.

However, you had better put a lot of that wealth into hard assets as soon as you can, or you will find most of those "riches" will be gone with the system.

I do think the path to fixing the monetary/banking system is pretty clear. We need to re-institute sound money, get rid of the Federal Reserve (and fiat money+central banking in general), institute state banks, localize government, balance budgets, and break up the various banking/commercial/industrial cartels.

That would fix a lot Wink

How would the monetary/banking system fix affect businesses, small, medium and large from the time it is implemented until success?

What would be an estimated time-frame for this fix to fully develop and begin to show results?

Do you have links to data that suggest this works? I am interested in reading more on this.
Aaron
A-Bomb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gr8erMinds wrote:

How would the monetary/banking system fix affect businesses, small, medium and large from the time it is implemented until success?

What would be an estimated time-frame for this fix to fully develop and begin to show results?

Do you have links to data that suggest this works? I am interested in reading more on this.

If the things I outlined were implemented, there would probably be 1-2 years of turbulence but then we would start to see increased lending and business. I think businesses would be helped more the smaller they are.

The idea is to unlock "latent capital" in society (including labor power) which is currently being sidelined by a centralized fiat banking system. Such a system runs more on politics than economic fundamentals, as we see acutely today, where the government has allowed a few dominant insolvent banks to remain limping along, effectively freezing the entire financial economy.

To put it succinctly, the flaw in this system is that if you aren't big enough to have political influence, you "don't matter" to it, and you can only participate in a passive sense (allowing your money to be used in large-scale boondoggles and other sorts of malinvestment).

The same sort of practices have kept Japan in stagnation for over two decades now.

I don't have an exact example of doing EVERYTHING I've suggested, but there are examples for pieces.

Firstly, you should read about Iceland's response to the economic crisis. The people refused to allow the government to bail out the big, troubled banks, and as a result Iceland has (after going through a turbulent couple of years) returned to strong growth.

Second, I recommend reading anything Ellen Brown has written about public (state) banking, especially those that discuss the success of the Bank of North Dakota.

Third, read about "Berkshares", "Ithaca hours", and any other local currencies you can find info about.

And just because its on my desk currently, here's an article by Alisdair MacLeod about the public welfare benefits of gold and silver:

http://financeandeconomics.org.....Speech.htm
achtung
Nitroglycerin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaron wrote:
Gr8erMinds wrote:

If the things I outlined were implemented, there would probably be 1-2 years of turbulence but then we would start to see increased lending and business. I think businesses would be helped more the smaller they are.

The idea is to unlock "latent capital" in society (including labor power) which is currently being sidelined by a centralized fiat banking system. Such a system runs more on politics than economic fundamentals, as we see acutely today, where the government has allowed a few dominant insolvent banks to remain limping along, effectively freezing the entire financial economy.

To put it succinctly, the flaw in this system is that if you aren't big enough to have political influence, you "don't matter" to it, and you can only participate in a passive sense (allowing your money to be used in large-scale boondoggles and other sorts of malinvestment).

The same sort of practices have kept Japan in stagnation for over two decades now.

I don't have an exact example of doing EVERYTHING I've suggested, but there are examples for pieces.

Firstly, you should read about Iceland's response to the economic crisis. The people refused to allow the government to bail out the big, troubled banks, and as a result Iceland has (after going through a turbulent couple of years) returned to strong growth.

Second, I recommend reading anything Ellen Brown has written about public (state) banking, especially those that discuss the success of the Bank of North Dakota.

Third, read about "Berkshares", "Ithaca hours", and any other local currencies you can find info about.

And just because its on my desk currently, here's an article by Alisdair MacLeod about the public welfare benefits of gold and silver:

http://financeandeconomics.org.....Speech.htm

As far as Iceland goes. Read this before you declare their policies an unfettered success.

http://www.creditwritedowns.co.....ssful.html

– Paul Martin
Aaron
A-Bomb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

achtung wrote:

As far as Iceland goes. Read this before you declare their policies an unfettered success.

Good point there, in fact I was referring to the IMF programme as exactly zero percent of my comments. I have little good ever to say about anything the IMF does (I view it as financial imperialistic meddling which benefits largely a small elite at the expense of everyone else).

Certainly things are not perfect there, but to the extent the Icelanders threw off the yoke of odious financial imperialism and such externally-applied austerity, things will be the better for them.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic