FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Lennar, KB now fee building...... View next topic
View previous topic

keirastone
Dud?

Re: Lennar, KB now fee building......
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to construct my office building and collecting some information about industrial construction. Please suggest me any website those providing full information about it.
NewHomeDallas
Dyn-o-mite!

Re: Lennar, KB now fee building......
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First all building is local, either new homes or commercial. Unlike the car business; for example, all Escalades are made in Arlington, Texas. Even a commercial builder can build a great building in Fort Worth and an average one in Dallas.

That said, look around your community. See who is building and try to talk to them. Talk to the building inspectors. Check the different zoning requirements. My dentist saved $50,000 by building on a smaller lot with less required parking 1/4 mile from where he originally wanted to build in a different city.

Commercial building and new home building are mutually exclusive. Much to our regrete, many years ago we had a production builder build some apartments for us and it turned into a disaster.

Good luck. Maybe if you state where you want to build, someone who has built will recommend a good builder.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic