FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

New way to stop foreclosures View next topic
View previous topic

nationwide-jordan
Dud?

New way to stop foreclosures
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you feel you were screwed by your bank then I have a solution for you. Our company has a new process that enables people to get out from under their debt liability and even stay in their home at a lower rate. To this date we have now assisted with foreclosure relief on over 80 properties mainly in Arizona, Nevada, and California. Check out our website and watch the video that "60 Minutes" broadcasted in March and it will definitely raise your eyebrows! Our website "nationwide-propertysolutions.com". If after you have reviewed our website are interested in talking with us our phone number is 855-692-2356. All our cases are on a contingency basis.
I_Like_2Mortgage
Dyn-o-mite!

Re: New way to stop foreclosures
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spam!

Dud?

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nationwide is not spam. Just an informative topic.
Robin
Sentinel

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Topic moved to more appropriate category. Please be aware that we generally do not permit soliciting for business on these boards unless you are a paid Sponsor or authorized Advertiser with the site. Click here to request more info.
I_Like_2Mortgage
Dyn-o-mite!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jordan, Thank you for the clarification. I went to your website.

Your website doesn't provide any "Contact" information. If there is a problem how would someone contact you to correct the issue? I assume you are in the United States? Please provide your phone number and full physical address as well. Each State has different Laws, each State has a different way for the consumer to verify your existenace and each State has a different way to file a complaint.

Your website doesn't provide any "About us" information. What are your credentials? How long have you been helping people resolve their foreclosure situations? Are you licensed debt counselor or is anyone in your employment a Attorney (what is the Attorney's name so we can make sure he/she is in good standing with the Bar Association) and or how are you empowered to give legal advice? Are you a government agency? Tell us about your Company either here or on the Website. For those who are seeking assistance/relief: You will want to use seek legal advice from qualified professionals who do not have a personal interest in their decision.

I encourage ALL readers to contact the Attorney General's Bureau of Consumer Protection Office – there are countless foreclosure "rescue" scams out there – I’m not saying this is one of them – I’m just saying there are many out there! Bottom line - this could easily be one of them!! Don’t know.

I also encourage ALL readers to contact The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the nation's consumer protection agency, because they have RULE’S in place to protect homeowners. For example: The Mortgage Assistance Relief Services (MARS) Rule makes it illegal for companies to collect any fees until a homeowner has actually received an offer of relief from his or her lender and accepted it.

DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING and DO NOT RELEASE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION without doing LOTS and LOTS of research.

Dud?

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I appreciate your reply - our website is under construction and will complete in about a weeks time. As far as offering legal advice, we do not do so because we are not attorneys. We simply inform individuals who have been affected by foreclosure.

Our business address is 9943 E. Bell Rd / Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Our direct business line is 480.621.8807

If you have any further questions let me know and we can keep on discussing.
Eye
Dud?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How is this company registered with the AZ Secretary of State? Question Question Question

Dud?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

phone number does not appear to be a business listing . .

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic