FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Metlife Retail View next topic
View previous topic

O095502
Dud?

Metlife Retail
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've met with Metlife recently.

With all the top mgmt coming from Countrywide, they sound like they are hungry to increase market share.

Can anyone who was recently with the company share his/her experience?
suzyQ
Wrecking crew

Re: Metlife Retail
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Everything is what you make of it these days. One of my oldest friends finally bailed recently - they had acquired his branch in the First Horizon purchase. Another has been doing an in-house situation in a real estate office and really struggling to produce.

The word has been for some time they are only going to focus on major metro and even then may draw back to more of a regional call center - never fully committed to smaller markets or the industry as a whole - you kind of have to remember they only entered the foray with the First Horizon purchase in 2008 and didn't even create their own product line until 2009.

And prior CW mgmt would be offering whatever smoke they thought you would like. I suspect no branch footprint/leased space they will pull back.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic