FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Newbie View next topic
View previous topic

tl67
Dud?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been following this site since the beginning of the meltdown. Thought I would join in on the discussion. 10 year veteran of business.
Robin
Sentinel

Re: Newbie
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'Bout time you got on here! Welcome aboard.

Sentinel

Re: doing this right?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

calrose wrote:
wanted to see if this would show up!! i am trying to post a new topic, but i cant find it!! am i doing this right? thanks for having me... be in the lending business 15 years

Welcome to the forums, Calrose, and yes! It worked. You actually posted your topic on Chase Correspondent twice - once on the "main" Mortgage Lender Implode-O-Meter forum, and also on the Finance & Economic Discussion forum. I removed that second one, since no duplicate was necessary.

If you (or anyone else for that matter) has any questions about navigating the forums, don't hesitate to email or pm me with your questions. Best way to learn your way around is to use the Implode-Explode Forums "Forum Index" link to the top left. That will put you back to the forum index so you can see "where" you're going. Smile

Dud?

Re: Newbie
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

huh funny, pretty much same here - have been reading these boards for awhile but just decided to join and start posting myself. Hey to all the other newbies!

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic