FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

What's my next best steps? View next topic
View previous topic

noamb
Dud?

What's my next best steps?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all,

I have two mortgages totaling $578 on a Bay Area property I live in -- a duplex with a rental unit. Zillow puts it at $567 currently but who really knows? I wouldn't be surprised if an appraisal comes up at least that high because it's a desirable Victorian with an unusually large yard.

Both mortgages are interest-only ARMs tied to LIBOR and thus payments are currently dirt cheap, but can only start going up later this year. Because it's currently cheap to live in, we're fine for now -- better than if we were renting. But in another year or two, and especially once principal gets added to the payments, we're going to be in big trouble. Should I wait it out until we simply can't afford payments or take action now? If the latter, what should I try to do?

Thanks!!
SoCalGal
Dyn-o-mite!

Loan Mod Man
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been referring people to this guy and he has achieved fabulous results. He doesn't charge anything unless and until he secures a loan modification to which you agree.

You can also do-it-yourself and he'll guide you through it.

If you want Dan to do the work...go here.

http://www.homeretentiongroup.com/About_Us.html

If you want to DIY...go here.

http://loanmodman.com/forum/index.php
jacobbon
Dud?

Location: 15111 N. Hayden Rd. Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States

Re:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

You take a help of real estate agents, they are best one to sought your problems and they will also guide you what to do next.

All the Best!!!!!!

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic