FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

OH NO !! I Accidentaly Destroyed 4 Million Notes! View next topic
View previous topic

vcabanas
Dud?

OH NO !! I Accidentaly Destroyed 4 Million Notes!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a personal oppinion and not a legal advice.

Before securitization, very few, less than 1,5% of Notes got lost. Now, it is approaching 50%. What happened to all those Notes? Were they really lost? Of course not!
In my opinion the original notes were not accidentally destroyed or lost. There either intentionally destroyed or hidden in some trustee’s vault in an off shore structured investment vehicle. The reason is simple: the terms of the note and mortgage do not match the narrative or representations of the parties in the securitization chain process culminating in the sale of ABS instruments.

The pretender lenders jacked up the front page of the Note, which is easy to do, leaving the borrowers signature on page 3. Since the ware- house lender lent the higher amount, the Note has to match the amount of the loan given to the pretender lender.

Understanding the securitization process is key in what you’re looking for on the Note. The endorsements should absolutely follow the chain of ownership from Originator to Seller to Sponsor/Master Servicer to Depositor to Trustee to enforce the Foreclosure.

If you wnat to contact me > see my profile here

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic