FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Nehemiah/Nfinite Solutions View next topic
View previous topic

The WhistleBlower

Nehemiah/Nfinite Solutions
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm checking out Nfinite Solutions, which is a for-profit venture with Nehemiah, and I am looking for input.

Thus far, the company appears to be compliant, and I like that they are not pushing private debt settlement or debt settlement at at. They do have a do-it-yourself course which is free, and the only referrals on their website are for bona fide HUD approved entities.

Their fees also seem reasonable, and they don't charge upfront or if they are not successful.

I am only asking because I can't continue to provide free assistance and I know of a number of homeowners that need help and aren't getting it through strictly non-profit avenues. Part of my comfort level comes from the fact that it is a Nehemiah Venture, and regardless of my prior position on SFDPA, I do see Scott Syphax and the organization as being reputable.

If there is anything anyone knows or any experiences that can be shared, I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Albert Einstein

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic