FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

UPDATE - Oct. 25: "Trusted Firms" Loan Mod Databas View next topic
View previous topic

Randall
Batman

UPDATE - Oct. 25: "Trusted Firms" Loan Mod Databas
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 'official' homepage of this system is:
http://ml-implode.com/trusted-firms.html

FYI -- the latest Forum posts to THIS Board are being posted there (automatically of course) and the same goes for all of our news feeds that are on the "foreclosure" subject.

Suggestions are welcome of course. I'm looking for web sites of distinction, and suggestions for other Panel Members who would or should be reviewing the companies.

The 'test' database entry is still open to play around with... try editing "Mister Loan Mod Attorney" and the password is "lossmit." Use the link below in the original post to get in. Email me if you need a demo.

The first and NATIONWIDE company in the system is ACS Processing out of Illinois... they are a contract processor for Attorneys and Mod companies, and you should use them... outsourcing allows you to focus on marketing... the processing side is really just a maintenence issue... go help more people if you're good at it.

We have an exciting new entry coming in to us... a true 'NPV' calculator... NO MOD company can or should be functioning with out it. In seconds this decisioning engine will tell you if you can or should accept that transaction... most important in these days of regulatory microscopes.

You can email me for details, but I'll try and get the word out on the site.

The database home page is still a work in progress, so your feedback is valuable. The database and it's distribution is fully operational... it's in business.

I AM looking for links to sites you find indispensible in the business.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Announcement:

We're starting something new, and would like your thoughts and feedback.

http://ml-implode.com/dbmod.cg.....mp;sb=Name

Every account comes with the ability to update and make changes to the page info, including an office picture (or not)

Just for fun and testing, there is a company called 'Name' in there... look for the comment on the main listing page that says "This page was last updated:" That's a link to update the page... click on the date, then select 'Name' as the company, and the password is "Password."

Have fun...

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic