FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Darling Homes is Financially Sound View next topic
View previous topic

TX Homebuilder
Dyn-o-mite!

C'mon Gizmo
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gizmo...don't you get it.....little john likes pepole when they agree with him...when they don't...he drops them in the grease. He and janet are in lock step. They believe they are the Ralph Naders of homebuilding. Truth is, go to your next local Home Builder meeting and ask 20 people if they know who they are...I've got a steak dinner that says they don't have any idea who your talking about.

However, I am particularly impressed by the way john is quick with an answer when he choses to answer...but, when he is faced with charges such as ...who are the builders that called you...or why are you presenting yourself as a disgruntled new home buyer when you've lived in the same home for 20 years...he runs and hides and changes the subject.

I suggest we move on...this is boring and repetive.

Think I'll start a new ...how ...Stop All New Home Building Now? It can be centered around a plan where the government takes over all new home construction. Janet could be the Home Czar...sorry johnny. It could be called GM Homes.
johncoby
Flash in the pan

whats all the hub?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just told you a story about Cheryl Turner.

She was also on the Arbitration Task Force before switching sides.

She did testify on behalf of Darling Homes, in a losing cause since the TRCC was sunsetted.

you guys read too much into posts.

Gizmo
Cherry Bomb

Re: C'mon Gizmo
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TX Homebuilder wrote:
Gizmo...don't you get it.....little john likes pepole when they agree with him...when they don't...he drops them in the grease. He and janet are in lock step. They believe they are the Ralph Naders of homebuilding. Truth is, go to your next local Home Builder meeting and ask 20 people if they know who they are...I've got a steak dinner that says they don't have any idea who your talking about.

However, I am particularly impressed by the way john is quick with an answer when he choses to answer...but, when he is faced with charges such as ...who are the builders that called you...or why are you presenting yourself as a disgruntled new home buyer when you've lived in the same home for 20 years...he runs and hides and changes the subject.

I suggest we move on...this is boring and repetive.

Think I'll start a new ...how ...Stop All New Home Building Now? It can be centered around a plan where the government takes over all new home construction. Janet could be the Home Czar...sorry johnny. It could be called GM Homes.

I agree 100%!!!!!

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic