FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

"Corporate RockStar Magazine" View next topic
View previous topic

youngdragon_76
Dud?

"Corporate RockStar Magazine"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys...for all of ya up and coming young and will be successful entrepreneur out there, we finally got a magazine for y'all!! Corporate RockStar Magazine will the the vehicle that will take your business to the next level and also, finally gives you, the "Corporate RockStars" celebrity status that you deserves!! Donald Trump did it, so why can't you??!!

So please go to:

WWW.CORPORATEROCKSTAR.COM

and nominate that "Corporate RockStar" that you know and we will do an expose on them. Finally giving their business the exposure that they deserve.

Also, do you know that hot girls or guys that do work in the Corporate America environment?? Well, here's your chance to nominate them to be in the next newest hip magazine in OC. This is only for those who want their 15 minutes of fame, or longer... Who knows, they can be the "Next Top Model"

But most importantly, for a limited of time only, sign up for a lifetime subscription of "Corporate RockStar Magazine" Trust me, you really don't want to miss this opportunity.

List are filling up quick so don't waste anytime!!
Thanks for the support and hope to see you in our upcoming issues!!!

Let's make a mark in 08!!!

Much Love!!
"Corporate RockStar Magazine"
Cool
andy457
Dud?

Re: "Corporate RockStar Magazine"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

im very impressed. I went to www.corporaterockstar.com and it true. It looks pretty cool and damn i didnt know its free... thanx, you guys rock
UghMortgageBiz
Spontaneously Combusted

Re: "Corporate RockStar Magazine"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed you both joined today.

Paying your friends to join and promote your posts only makes you look like a loser.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic