FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Discussion on Wall Homes View next topic
View previous topic

sawatchdog
Dud?

Re: Discussion on Wall Homes
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the big problem here is the industry itself moving on to another "about to be bankrupt" builder is not the magical solution if you really believe the thoughts and advice given on this website then do the research and you will find that mostly all major builders in San Antonio are having their fair share of financial problems..again do your research before running scared into the arms of another builder

Ailing/Watch List*:
19. Sotherby Homes
18. SunCal Companies
17. Twinmark Homes
16. Gunstra Builders
15. Pasquinelli Homes
14. Altieri Homes
13. Comstock Homebuilding Companies
12. Reeves Williams
11. Pulte Homes Inc.
10. Centex Homes
9. D.R. Horton, Inc.

8. KBH Home Inc.
7. Hovnanian Enterprises Inc.
6. Ryland Group
5. Standard Pacific Homes

4. John Wieland Homes and Neighborhoods
3. Beazer Homes USA
2. Meritage Homes Corporation
1. Lennar
I wonder
Dud?

Please explain...
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why is Wall listed as a Tiny Implosion if they filed Chapter 11? Who determines where the builders end up on this list?
TX Homebuilder
Dyn-o-mite!

Hooray for "I Wonder"
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I Wonder"....thank you! You've read between the lines. Perhaps this site should have a lipness test. Those that pass...as "I Wonder" certainly would, move to a higher level. A level that leaves the bitter and ignorant on a more level playing field. Can anyone answer I Wonder's question? Who is it that decides what companies go on the watch list and what position they hold? What interest might they have in the prosperity or demise of a company?
I don't work for any of the builders on the watch list. If I did, I might be pissed. For instance...Lennar has been numero uno on this list for as long as I can remember.....but, the last article posted under their name is dated January '07? Alot of contributers to this site have predicted the financial collapse of Beazer. I was recently told by a residential construction banker that Beazer has plenty of cash in thier coffers. There problems seem to be legal not financial. We should all be a bit more careful about spreading ...as we might be the next target.
jeffdavis
Dud?

I hope this Bank/R of Wall Homes gets over soon?
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

THis is a good company and they need to be able to sell homes and pay all the subs. This court problem can cause a real problem you saw what happen to GM they White House told him to go. Now this can also happen in the Court they can order Steve to step down as head of the company and put some one else in charge. We have seen this happen before and I guess Steve will start a new company up again. This time hire better people to watch over the company.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic