FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups   |  Register  |  Profile  |  Log in to check your private messages  |  Log in 

Discussion on Sheridan Homes View next topic
View previous topic

Justin
My head implode

Sheridan Homes
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A tipster provided us the following about a company called Sheridan Homes in the Dallas-Forth-Worth area:

Quote:
You should check out Sheridan Homes. They built 300 or so homes a couple years ago, but have recently closed their office, stopped construction on homes in process, and all the model homes are locked up.

Unfortunately, googling for news on Sheridan Homes turns up little. This may be their website:

http://www.sheridanhomes.com/

Any information or scuttlebutt, please let us know!

Schumpeter Reincarnate

Re: Discussion on Sheridan Homes
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://builder-implode.com/imp.....09-19.html
TXNNVA
Dud?

Not at all surprised...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I know several of the people that ran things over at Sheridan a couple of years ago. A pretty slippery bunch if you ask me. My first clue to the caliber of the executives was when they hired a guy that all of the subs referred to as J*** the Snake...Seems he liked to hire them and then fire them when they had the nerve to ask for payment as agreed to...
snake
Dud?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish you had the respect to put your name. If some one called me the "snake" then they really don't know me because no one who really knows me refers to me as snake. You sound like one of the many builders that i had to fire because they COULD NOT do their job. Since you don't know what your really talking about and this forum allows any idiot to speak about thinks they don't know anything about this really does not offend me since even idiots can type. If you were fired you probably didn't do your job or did it badly as a builder or contractor and that's why you got fired. Sheridans problems were in a week sales department. I look forward to your comment.
hawkeye
Dud?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure about the snake issue, but as a Sheridan home buyer they treated their customers extremely poorly. We had extensive warrenty issues that they kept putting off, over a year, and now we are stuck. Infact, our entire stone entryway to our house is sitting on our driveway and the only way into our house is through the garage. All the hand scrapped wood flooring in our entry way have been buckling for over a year and they never got around to fixing it. You expect a little more quality and service when you spend over $400,000 for a house.
TXNNVA
Dud?

Reply to snake
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and be proven one.
snake
Dud?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. your right you sound like a fool.
Big Daddy
Dud?

Fool Snake
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. (little) Snake. Quit acting like a baby Sad Boo hoo!
koreen
Dud?

Re: Fool Snake
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Daddy wrote:
Mr. (little) Snake. Quit acting like a baby Sad Boo hoo!

Smile Big Daddy you tell him!
trinmack
Dud?

Sheridan Homes
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not everybody at Sheridan Homes had a lack of integrity. I should know. I worked there for a few years. For the most part, eveybody at Sheridan cared about the buyer, even the Snake. The Snake is a business man. Sometimes good business men have to make hard decisions. This usually results in negative feeback directed toward that person. Everybody could have done a better job. A lot of mistakes were made, but most of us tried to deliver a quality product, but the company fell on hard times, just like many other businesses around the country. If given the chance, I would work for the Snake and Sheridan again.

Jump to:   

Merge topics 

View next topic
View previous topic